NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

12 hours ago, NathanQP said:

Thinking of taking in a game next year when on holiday in Florida, what kinda price for a ticket am I looking?

If you are thinking of going to JAX then you will probably be looking at between $30 and $300 in the second hand market.  If you  are thinking about Tampa then you are looking at about $65+

You can get an idea from: Ticket City

If you are not looking until next year (i.e. 2018/19 season) then a great deal will depend on how the teams do this year as demand dictates price.

Edited by strichener

18 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

New York Jets WR Quincy Enunwa says "it looks like we are tanking this season". 

Bit bad when your own players are saying it!

Quincy is the boy. Can't wait until he leaves us in Free Agency next year. :rolleyes:

Edited by GingerSaint

If you are thinking of going to JAX then you will probably be looking at between $30 and $300 in the second hand market.  If you  are thinking about Tampa then you are looking at about $65+
You can get an idea from: Ticket City
If you are not looking until next year (i.e. 2018/19 season) then a great deal will depend on how the teams do this year as demand dictates price.

Thanks. Yeah it's 2018 I'm going. Would probably be Tampa as that's closest but their website didn't give me a clear indication of price.

How many here are actually Scotsman following the NFL in Scotland, as opposed to American who happen to follow Scottish football?

Curious. Had no idea American football had such a following in Europe, if most people here are actually Scot living in Scotland.

54 minutes ago, thekorean said:

How many here are actually Scotsman following the NFL in Scotland, as opposed to American who happen to follow Scottish football?

Curious. Had no idea American football had such a following in Europe, if most people here are actually Scot living in Scotland.

I'd say 99% are from Scotland.

There are a few active posters on this thread who live in the States, they might be citizens?

Just to confuse you further I'm a Scotsman living in Australia posting about an American sport on a Scottish football website.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Ezekiel Elliot could be suspended following another allegation of misconduct, this time a fight in a bar.

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

He was already facing a suspension for the incident with his ex. He seems to be a bit of a p***k

No.  I'm just bitter ;)

For the record.  If found there is no way he can not be suspended as until the questionable first one mention this is his third report to the NFL

Edited by Antiochas III

On 19/07/2017 at 06:08, thekorean said:

I'm an English/Scottish person who watches American Football. Think there are a lot of NFL fans in Germany and probably the Netherlands too.

Peyton Manning was hanging out in Inverness at the weekend. Played a round of golf at Castle Stuart. Not confirmed if he was there to see Olly Murs though.