NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Binged on it over the weekend whilst painting. As per the first season I really enjoyed it but I think following the Cardinals was more interesting. Definitely worth a watch however as I always like seeing the "behind the scenes" stuff that you don't often get with regular coverage of the NFL on Sky Sports. The sacking of Fisher was an interesting scene watching how the players reacted, mostly by saying "Fuck!" a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently 3 episodes into all or nothing.

It's really not difficult to see why Jeff Fisher is a perennial 7-9 or 8-8 diddy. His coaching just purely seems to be shouting, swearing and using cliches about the opposition. Shouty shouty nonsense yet in the first 3 episodes I've yet to see him or any of his coaching staff offer absolutely anything constructive during the the team talks or while on the sidelines.

Think this series will be interesting though. The season that they covered with the Cards was pretty successful and it was all very positive stuff. Looking forward to seeing how it unfolds as the Rams season goes tits up and Fisher gets punted.