NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

3 hours ago, Swarley said:

Seahawks talking to Krapernik. Must need someone to clean Russell's kit

Its mental to me that hes still a free agent! Hes not a superstar or that, but hes a damn sight better than McCown or Fitzpatrick or Chase Daniel...

Edited by Stewbo

8 minutes ago, Stewbo said:

Its mental to me that hes still a free agent! Hes not a superstar or that, but hes a damn sight better than McCown or Fitzpatrick or Chase Daniel...

Aye, I'd rather we started the season with him at QB than McClown, Petty or Hackenberg.

28 minutes ago, Stewbo said:

I'm sure those 3 guys are very happy to sit as a backup but perhaps Kaepernick was asking for too much money or holding out for a more competitive situation.

He could well be snapped up if someone gets hit early on, instead of a team having to do pay a price like the Vikings did last year to get Bradford. He's maybe holding out for that.

On 24/05/2017 at 18:47, GingerSaint said:

I'm sure those 3 guys are very happy to sit as a backup but perhaps Kaepernick was asking for too much money or holding out for a more competitive situation.

Aye possibly, although was Chase Daniel not on like 10mil a year on that Philly contract? Personally think Steelers should take a chance on him as a Rothlisberger backup. Theyve basically been trying to draft a shittier version of him the last couple of seasons right? :P

9 hours ago, gc_smfc said:

The Chiefs passing game is just going to be screen plays to Hill all season then?

Worked last year for them...Maclin was a detractor when he played