House of Cards

crisp_packet

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got to the last season and I couldnt finish it, it went down hill so much and the only two characters I liked, Meecham and Remy were both killed off, well Remmy left but same difference very dissapointed in the fact that American Tv never knows when to stop.

• 3 weeks later...

Must admit I gave up half way through the most recent season, and had nothing to do with the news that Kevin Spacey is a nut administrator, a small bean regarder, the crazy world of Arthur Brown and a fence foal.

The 5th season was rather hit and miss at times, but the finale, Claire taking the lead from Frank and becoming president was an outstanding premise for the next series and tbh well before any of today's revelations of Spacey being a piece of shit, i actually was really looking forward to a series with Claire at the forefront and being the lead and narrator. 

• 1 year later...

Thought that was pretty shit tbh. It had been going downhill anyway, but it just lacked any sort of purpose whatsoever. Plus the ending I found really anticlimactic.

I enjoyed it.  It wasn't up there with the best seasons, but it was still very watchable.  Robin Wright was excellent as always, but Michael Kelly was the star this season I thought.

I know they've said that this is the last Season, but I got the impression they were hedging their bets that if the response to this one was overwhelmingly positive that they'd maybe do another one.

It went about three seasons too long. I loved the original show, and the two subsequent series. Therefore, I knew where this was heading from the start but there was so much nonsense that stretched the show it was beyond breaking point eventually.

I have no idea the purpose of the Shepherd family in season 6 to be honest. Well, I do, but you know what I mean. They were just shit characters that weren't really needed.

Hilarious that a show with clear nods to the Clintons gets done over by sexual misconduct allegations :lol:

Final season worth watching sans-Franko? Him and Claire playing off each other became most of the show.

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished the last episode, meh. Didn’t really feel like anything happened the whole of the last series tbh, all of the episodes sort of merge into one when thinking back and the final episode just seemed to go at 100mph without wanting to let out any spoilers

• 4 weeks later...

Archived