Total war series

Kujabi_Kujabyou

Yeah, I still play a few of them. Medieval Total War has a Song of Ice and Fire mod that I've become quite fond of, although it's still in the early stages.

Yeah I have that aswell it's superb, there is also a mod of the Andals and First Men which takes you back to Aegon the Conqueror. I'm on the Lord of the rings mod just now for kingdoms and its fantastic, a complete overhaul of every unit and land to change it to middle earth.

Massive TW fan here. Playing Shogun 2 at the moment but find it ridiculously hard.

The First RTW has to be my favourite game of all time. Really cannot wait to play RTW. It looks like the business.

Three Factions released so far, Rome, Carthage an Macedon.

Ordered Rome,medieval 2,Empire and napolean in a collection for £20 should arrive soon

Very nice deal, i remember going to Game in Stirling a few years ago they were having a sale on PC games and most were under £10.Thought I might find something average and couldn't believe it when I saw Rome:Anthology for £1!! I already had Rome and Barbarian invasion but I couldn't miss the chance to get another copy for £1 and it included Alexander.

Medieval Total War/Viking Invasion is one of my favourite games of all time.

Rome Total War stuttered on my old computer but I enjoyed that too, I need to install it on the new computer now.

Rome buggered my old pc but then again it was basically a half empty shell with shitty memory and a fan built in... Installed it the day I got my new laptop and ran like a dream :D.

Edited by Kujabi_Kujabyou

• 4 months later...

Still play Rome. I love the mods for it, the Lord of Rings "War of the Ring" campaign is fantastic but very hard for the good factions and easy for the evil ones.

Bought Rome: Total War yesterday and instantly remembered how much I love it. Also loved Medieval: Total War but Steam don't seem to sell it anymore?

Wanted to try a different one but I wasn't sure what they'd be like :lol: the likes of Empires and Shogun intrigued me but I'm worried they'd be shite

Bought Rome: Total War yesterday and instantly remembered how much I love it. Also loved Medieval: Total War but Steam don't seem to sell it anymore?

Wanted to try a different one but I wasn't sure what they'd be like :lol: the likes of Empires and Shogun intrigued me but I'm worried they'd be shite

Shogun 2 is awesome RG. Really enjoyable game and the battles can be huge. Actually pretty satisfying sitting behind a Gatling gun and mowing down rows and rows of infantry running towards you lol.

Edited by wellboy1991

Shogun 2 is awesome RG. Really enjoyable game and the battles can be huge. Actually pretty satisfying sitting behind a Gatling gun and mowing down rows and rows of infantry running towards you lol.

Aye I heard it was good, but the Campaigns are meant to be fairly boring as the maps quite small and you just have one direction ot go in. Don't know how true it is

Anyway I bought the second Medieval Total War with the Empires expansion. Thought I'd do the Brittania campaign and William Wallace just appeared, no idea whether to use to hikm to annihilate the Norwegians (he could quite easily do it on his own, already defeated an army after being outnumbered 2:1), or stay true to my heart and let him strike fear into the English. I'm building another army to go with him either way, incredibly, incredibly tempted to take on England as Longshanks is ancient now, once he dies the armies will struggle for a few years