Luke Mitchell

thisal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard through a friends friend who was in the same prision as LM at one point that he gets 24 hour protection. How would that work? Would he only be let out of his cell while everyone else remains in theirs for a few hours a day?

Of course. People are going to doubt any conviction where the evidence is wholly circumstantial.

Nothing wrong with circumstantial cases. Fingerprints and DNA are entirely circumstantial, but usually are pretty solid foundations for a conviction.

Innocent or not, I reckon he should be locked away anyway, for several counts of being a wrong 'un.

Correct. Why the sudden desire for ''proof'' ?

Look at McKeever the En@lish copper federation boy. Drops dead at 57 today not long after a spat with the Government......... no proof needed there ;)

It's like that schoolmaster in England who battered his daughter to death with a metal tent peg and keeps campaigning for release?

What is his alternative scenario? A big boy done it and ran away?

Him and mitchell are sick fucking b*****ds.

It's like that schoolmaster in England who battered his daughter to death with a metal tent peg and keeps campaigning for release?

What is his alternative scenario? A big boy done it and ran away?

Him and mitchell are sick fucking b*****ds.

He got oot, didn't he?

1358541366[/url]' post='6996335']

He got oot, didn't he?

Just checked, aye he did. Does he attribute his daughter's death to a passing random who saw a lassie in the garden and said to himself, aye I'll just batter her tae f**k.

Mitchell has also never come up with a satisfactory explanation where he was during the frenzied attack, nor suggested who else could have been responsible. Of course he did it. He could also never live in normal society again. People would not accept it.

Archived