Sons' sorrow

2 hours ago, pleslie99 said:
6 hours ago, Rangeman said:
I think you will find oot that tns was a semi   Final of a cup ,not a league game ,uhhhhh and lm no ones senior ,ally Roy seagal ,or even the fox  . I just state the obvious which people don’t like , wasn’t that long ago  lots on here wanted rid of dannyboy now he’s a hero .

I assume the hearts thread is quiet now you've returned to dribble on our thread again

I have no idea what your on about. But carry on. [emoji20] I genuinely think u just sit in front if your keyboard and bash until you get tired.

And then in an exhausted and delirious state, post something on the forum...[emoji6]

3 hours ago, Rangeman said:

No really been  bit busy listening to your old songs mr. Pleslie u still on the pan 

Sad as it may seem, I think I've decoded it. "Pleslie" = Pressley, who reputedly croaked whilst taking a shit.  A litter-strewn lay-by on the comedy highway I'd suggest.

Are you going to be the brave one who explains to  him how to use the multi-quote function?
Hawd the bus......

The poor guy can't even type a legible post. He makes no sense and your wanting him to learn to multi-quote? Baby steps Lionel! [emoji23]

Crazy to think this is your first major final in over a century given your proud history in Scottish football.

ICT had their big cup win a few years ago so I hope you guys lift the trophy.

I know the Challenge Cup isn't glamorous but it's ideal for lower league clubs who don't have a chance of winning the 'big' trophies, or even the league title. It's a bit of a drag in the early rounds and it isn't the worst thing in the world to be knocked out but if you get to the semis you should be in it to win it. It could be argued it kick started our season when we pumped TNS.
We won the first division and challenge cup in 05/06 and the best night out that season was the Challenge Cup final.