33 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I'm sure we'll be able to console ourselves with the prospect of a sixth consecutive season of second tier football, whilst you lot traipse around the backstreets of Ayrshire.

The people in Ayrshire are so welcoming too :o

1 hour ago, Bankies Alive said:

Clydebank all time playing record v Dumbarton,enjoy. :thumsup2

H / A / N Matches W D L Goals + / -
H 27 16 4 7 48 - 32 +16
A 27 10 6 11 45 - 47 -2
N 1 1 0 0 3 - 1 +2
Total 55 27 10 18 96 - 80 +16

1 hour ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Does that include the games since you became Airdrie?

1 hour ago, Bankies Alive said:

:bairn

:lol:

Someone's a bit rattled! And keeps coming back for more lol

Anyone planning on heading to the game tomoro night? I was going to take a walk down as it's meant to be a cracking day but I can't really justify the £15 entry fee!

1 minute ago, Bankies Alive said:

Aye hilarious.

The joke itself only raised a small smile to be honest, you taking the huff and having a wee cry over it is much funnier. Flounder back to your own thread and lighten up.

15 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Anyone planning on heading to the game tomoro night? I was going to take a walk down as it's meant to be a cracking day but I can't really justify the £15 entry fee!

I'll be there.

On holiday from work so I'm hoping to go to all 4 cup games over the next 2 weeks.

Don't talk about Bankies then! :wacko:
Its not really a come back to proud of.
 I`d be careful about slagging off supporters of other clubs who`ve had bad owners especially in Dumbartons current state.

Honestly man please just stop. theyre just having the same banter any other team would have. We'll get there one day just put your energy into the Bankies.

19 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

The joke itself only raised a small smile to be honest, you taking the huff and having a wee cry over it is much funnier. Flounder back to your own thread and lighten up.

I've tagged him in it, as he's obviously forgotten where he/it is.

15 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Honestly man please just stop. theyre just having the same banter any other team would have. We'll get there one day just put your energy into the Bankies.

Will Dumbarton still be around when we do though?

Brabco loyal signing off

16 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

Brabco loyal signing off

At least you've stopped pretending you've got class.

Brabco loyal signing off

Enough is enough. Away and GTF back to your own thread and stop clogging up ours with your pish.

You must have loads have time on your hands due the school holidays right enough.

Given Ayr's performance against Killie on Friday night, tomorrow nights game looks a cracker. What's the confidence level amongst Sons fans ahead of the game?

Bookies offering even money Sons and 11/5 Ayr so thinking it's going to be pretty tight.

3 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Given Ayr's performance against Killie on Friday night, tomorrow nights game looks a cracker. What's the confidence level amongst Sons fans ahead of the game?

Bookies offering even money Sons and 11/5 Ayr so thinking it's going to be pretty tight.

We don't win cup games, and we very rarely beat Ayr. Lump yer house, the wife, the weans, the lot on Ayr.

We don't win cup games, and we very rarely beat Ayr. Lump yer house, the wife, the weans, the lot on Ayr.

Confident then.....

11/5 A great price for Ayr. I would say they have as must chance of winning as we do so 11/5 very generous if we're evens.

3 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Nope.

Ridiculous pricing

8 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Nope.

Ridiculous pricing

It seems to be a growing consensus on here that most fans are unhappy at the pricing , particularly this season, of season tickets and pay at the gate.It is understandable but i believe that what most angers supporters is the apparent lack of consultation and what some on here , rightly or wrongly , perceive as an air of aloofness by those running the club.The counter arguements as to why the prices are what they are may also be convincing and indeed valid but the status quo is that an increasing number of fans are disgruntled.The club can ill afford to alienate supporters and its something i think needs addressing even if it is just to clear the air.

It seems to be a growing consensus on here that most fans are unhappy at the pricing , particularly this season, of season tickets and pay at the gate.It is understandable but i believe that what most angers supporters is the apparent lack of consultation and what some on here , rightly or wrongly , perceive as an air of aloofness by those running the club.The counter arguements as to why the prices are what they are may also be convincing and indeed valid but the status quo is that an increasing number of fans are disgruntled.The club can ill afford to alienate supporters and its something i think needs addressing even if it is just to clear the air.

Can't agree more. We need to get these issues sorted.

A good start would be a statement from the chairman. A kind of introduction of himself if you like. What the short to medium term plans are for the club. Not sure we're to keen on the long term ones.

The board needs to be more engaged with the fans and reasons behind decisions should be shared.