Hibs fan at my work said we were looking at Oli Shaw. Top scorer in last seasons development league.

That would be a cracking bit of business. He's been very handy for them in recent friendlies by all accounts.

2 minutes ago, Rep141 said:

Hibs fan at my work said we were looking at Oli Shaw. Top scorer in last seasons development league.

Would be a real coup that one

He would be Cup tied for the Betfred though, so I'd imagine we'd wait until it was over before doing anything there

20 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Someone's a bit rattled! And keeps coming back for more lol

Anyone planning on heading to the game tomoro night? I was going to take a walk down as it's meant to be a cracking day but I can't really justify the £15 entry fee!

Very sensible pricing agreed between the clubs in group A, we're all charging £10 and £5. Think kids are free too.

Very sensible pricing agreed between the clubs in group A, we're all charging £10 and £5. Think kids are free too.

Show off.

Just now, The Mantis said:

If only we'd been as bright to actually speak to other clubs before coming up with a fair pricing schedule... :rolleyes:

I actually think the SPFL should be setting blanket prices for the league cup group stage, they wanted this group stage to bring more fans to early season games and generate early season excitement yet clubs are pricing fans out of it - we're not the only culprits, Alloa have the gall to charge a quid more than us. The more I think about our pricing the more ridiculous it is, and it annoys me because I actually fancy watching tonight's game in this weather. We don't even have a full squad signed up yet, we've got our two main midfielders out injured meaning a makeshift midfield and we've historically been shite and not seemed very interested in this competition yet fans are expected to pay top dollar to watch it.

5f8f8e4339813bb76c618d3ab67761db.jpg

If this is Chris Kane on a permanent deal with the extra ticket money used to fund it, then I hope we'll see you all there...

9 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Show off.

Yeah, lovely night for wandering along to Forthbank and getting a concession :cheers

If it's Chris Kane I'll pay £30 to get in tonight. It'll be Oli Shaw though.

Shaw wouldn't be eligible for tonight though, so I can see it being McManus. No point in paying Shaw for a few weeks where he can't play, and keep him from potentially featuring for Hibs imo.

6 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

A dislocated knee will surely take longer than a few weeks to fully heal? Honkingly sore and hard injury to recover from.

Harry Davis did it against Dundee United in early March for us. September was his prognosis.