32 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Anyone know if there is a local council election coming up?

Or come to mention it a UK Parliament vote?

They've maybe got an interest in our 'move' too.......:o:P

34 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

They've maybe got an interest in our 'move' too.......:o:P

Will it be happening after 22:00 on June 8th?

If so then I'd highly doubt it ;)

6 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Will it be happening after 22:00 on June 8th?

If so then I'd highly doubt it ;)

yeah, but they just need to feign interest until then.

20 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

yeah, but they just need to feign interest until then.

Politicians are fairly good at that. 

4 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Politicians are fairly good at that. 

Fairly?

I wondered if either/ both are Trust members, so have just tweeted them to ask.

Imagine the beamer if they say no, and I can point out that Jackie Baillie is.

Edited by Boghead ranter

19 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Fairly?

I wondered if either/ both are Trust members, so have just tweeted them to ask.

Imagine the beamer if they say no, and I can point out that Jackie Baillie is.

Doubt they'd even get a beamer either

*adopts straight-face* :)

Chancer found/confirmed.
Capture.JPG.85b66c921daef73b007a52f4fa213a5e.JPG

The lack of a comma in his response should be enough to deter anyone from voting for him.

Just now, bigmacDFC said:

The lack of a comma in his response should be enough to deter anyone from voting for him.

Maybe he was just confirming that he's not me.  To me.

I would have thought that we would welcome all the support we can get, or is it only politicians from certain parties who are allowed to back us ?  Whoever pulls on the jersey and crosses the touchline should give and get 100%, and so it is with anyone who wishes us well.  As for the Trust, I'm a founder and always encourage people to join, but I also recognise that membership is not compulsory in order to support the Sons, and we should all respect that.

#broadchurch

13 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I would have thought that we would welcome all the support we can get, or is it only politicians from certain parties who are allowed to back us ?  Whoever pulls on the jersey and crosses the touchline should give and get 100%, and so it is with anyone who wishes us well.  As for the Trust, I'm a founder and always encourage people to join, but I also recognise that membership is not compulsory in order to support the Sons, and we should all respect that.

#broadchurch

Can't speak for any other posters, but I don't care which party either of the above belongs to.  I've never seen any tweets supporting us before from them, and I'm more than a little suspicious of their timing, so close to 2 separate elections.

is it only politicians from certain parties who are allowed to back us ? 

No.

Not sure about anyone else, but I personally don't like our club being disingenuously used for political point scoring.

Can't speak for any other posters, but I don't care which party either of the above belongs to.  I've never seen any tweets supporting us before from them, and I'm more than a little suspicious of their timing, so close to 2 separate elections.

Aye that was really my point. I just found the timing comical for that very reason.

If either of the two mentioned want to join the trust and fight for answers they'll be more than welcome.

The mp regularly tweets support for both us and the Bankies despite not being a football fan.

The mp regularly tweets support for both us and the Bankies despite not being a football fan.

That's true. I notice he retweets many of DFCs tweets including youth stuff too as well as support for the bankies.

If it is for political points scoring It's definitely not as a result of the recently announced election.

Magnificent result today. Last week I thought we were in all sorts of trouble and again we pull an unexpected win out the bag. The attitude is clearly great and Stevie/Durrant seem to know how to get the best out the boys.
We are still right in amongst it and it looks like it will go down to the last game. A win or at least 2 points from the last 2 should be enough. Hopefully Dundee Utd continue their patchy form against us and Falkirk rest a few for the play offs!

A positive result for us next week could result in Falkirk clinching second place and then resting players against us the following week. A defeat next week would mean the battle for second going to the last game and a full strength Falkirk. 

Andy Stirling rumoured to be joining QoS next season you heard this? Is he any good?

I hadn't heard that but I've also heard nothing to say he staying with us. Inconsistent winger, but has been ranging from solid to terrific since January. I hope we can hold onto him but not surprised if full time clubs are looking at him.

10 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Andy Stirling rumoured to be joining QoS next season you heard this? Is he any good?

The only certainty is that our squad next term will bear little resemblance to the current team.  Andy Stirling on his game is excellent, but he has some consistency issues; in other words a typical winger.  It wouldn't surprise me if he is headed to Palmerston.