Sons' sorrow

2 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

Rumours of Grant Anderson being available elsewhere. From what I heard we were interested pre season so wouldn't be surprised if we approached him again.

Agree with others that we could do with another CM rather than a winger but still wouldn't be too surprised.

Its not a rumour, Naysmith has confirmed Anderson is free to find another club

1 hour ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

That's Faz away

And sincerely, good luck to him.  I very much doubt that Stevie A will look to fly solo, but we all need to keep the heid and try and seek out a replacement who complements the Manager as opposed to being an identikit version - the correct appointment is more important than the quickest one.

Actually, I wouldn't be averse to scouring the Junior game as there are some decently-performing outfits with (presumably) young ambitious managers looking to take the next step.

Anyway, talk amongst yourselves, I'm away down to the stadium car-park with a wean in a buggy, a pregnant 17-year old and a huge Alsatian to await the announcement.

And sincerely, good luck to him.  I very much doubt that Stevie A will look to fly solo, but we all need to keep the heid and try and seek out a replacement who complements the Manager as opposed to being an identikit version - the correct appointment is more important than the quickest one.
Actually, I wouldn't be averse to scouring the Junior game as there are some decently-performing outfits with (presumably) young ambitious managers looking to take the next step.
Anyway, talk amongst yourselves, I'm away down to the stadium car-park with a wean in a buggy, a pregnant 17-year old and a huge Alsatian to await the announcement.

d362224c15fbc1446afc973ed5f0cd79.jpg

Don't forget the dildo

You've got a dog now?

We were linked with him in the Summer, or last January, as has been said, he's massively unfit these days and seems to get trials based solely on the massive potential he once showed. Im not convinced he'd do well for you, but if he suddenly decided to knuckle down he'd be a standout in this country, chances of that are slim, though.

Load of rubbish [emoji53]