Sons' sorrow

This was the sort of signing I imagined we'd make. Young lad looking to prove himself, get experience and challenge a settled ch pairing. Hope he can get sharp quickly in advance of Buckys suspension, wouldnt be surprised to see Sparky moved back and Lang start from the bench on Saturday if Buckys out.

Just now, sonsanorak said:

This was the sort of signing I imagined we'd make. Young lad looking to prove himself, get experience and challenge a settled ch pairing. Hope he can get sharp quickly in advance of Buckys suspension, wouldnt be surprised to see Sparky moved back and Lang start from the bench on Saturday if Buckys out.

Buchanan is available.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

He's signing for St Mirren tomorrow apparently, well according to their thread.

I genuinely thought the only move he'd be making would be to a League 1 club, I'm astounded he's got himself a full-time club. Fair play to him, more than happy for him to move on and for ourselves to seek out a replacement.

You can never fault his effort but I was never convinced he was good enough for this level.

St Murn soon WILL be a League1 team, badum tish.

Has anyone ever seen Lang play? Can only hope he is better than Heh from last year.Hopefully he is another Andy Geggan. Current weather conditions could make Buchy's availability irrelevant for Saturday unless there are enough willing souls out there to help out at the ground. Unfortunately the old war wound is playing up.

Lang is obviously a bit of an unknown but like every other player that comes here I'll judge him on his performance. I'd like to think with his youth football played at Birmingham and being picked up by Rangers he'll have something about him. I welcome him here and wish him all the best.

I haven't been Josh Todd's biggest fan, but ever since the Hibs game at Easter Road I think he's produced quite a bit more, although seems unable/unwilling to finish when a goalscoring chance presents itself. A bit perplexing when he scored regularly for Annan.   That said, I won't be devastated if he moves on.

I signed Lang on Football Manager last year (IIRC) and he became pretty decent after a few seasons before I sold him to Livingston. I didn't actually know he was real though.

Anyway his Twitter is very footballer-esque, as is his hair so I'm sure he'll be excellent.

1 hour ago, Scottylintonstowel said:

Has anyone ever seen Lang play? Can only hope he is better than Heh from last year.Hopefully he is another Andy Geggan. Current weather conditions could make Buchy's availability irrelevant for Saturday unless there are enough willing souls out there to help out at the ground. Unfortunately the old war wound is playing up.

Yet another bold post.

3 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

He's signing for St Mirren tomorrow apparently, well according to their thread.

I genuinely thought the only move he'd be making would be to a League 1 club, I'm astounded he's got himself a full-time club. Fair play to him, more than happy for him to move on and for ourselves to seek out a replacement.

You can never fault his effort but I was never convinced he was good enough for this level.

If Findo is reading, can we transfer our player sponsorship to Danny Harvie please?

thumbnail.asp.jpg

Delighted for both of them especially given what happened in the cup.
It would have been easy to chuck it, so fair play to the boss and the team for the response in December.
Don't know sparky but was really impressed with his interview on Sons TV after the Dundee United game. Well done and congrats to both.