That is quite something, Pete. Mon Dieu better watch out with you perfecting your Photoshop skillz.

1 minute ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

That is quite something, Pete. Mon Dieu better watch out with you perfecting your Photoshop skillz.

Hey, they didn't keep me in primary five for four years because I was stupid.

My foot got caught in a radiator.

Having a quick look around the available players, it seems defender Craig Reid is available. He was playing with our new signing Stuart Carswell at Keflavik, I'd like to think we'd be sounding him out at least for cover at the back.

Having a quick look around the available players, it seems defender Craig Reid is available. He was playing with our new signing Stuart Carswell at Keflavik, I'd like to think we'd be sounding him out at least for cover at the back.

Reid and Carswell were together at Motherwell and St Mirren too. Hopefully they come as a multipack as we really do need a defender for Saturday - and Reid's versatility would be extremely handy.

5 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Reid and Carswell were together at Motherwell and St Mirren too. Hopefully they come as a multipack as we really do need a defender for Saturday - and Reid's versatility would be extremely handy.

If you head over to the match thread, it looks like we actually don't need a defender for Saturday as Buchy is available. Having a defender on the bench would be nice though, I agree.

Make it happen, Stee.

7 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

I heard that Simon Mensing has been training with us and Airdrie

Really unsure about Mensing. I always thought he was a bomb scare for Livi, he's 34 too so a lot will depend on how his legs are.

We're meant to be in talks with Reid, so that means he'll end up signing with someone else as has been the case with all our recent targets.

Just now, North Terrace Gazza said:

We're meant to be in talks with Reid, so that means he'll end up signing with someone else as has been the case with all our recent targets.

I'm sure quite a few clubs will be in for him, aye.  

I thought we had a deal with Ayr, we wouldn't go for any more strikers to let them have one - and they'd leave us a defender.

Snakes imo

5 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I thought we had a deal with Ayr, we wouldn't go for any more strikers to let them have one - and they'd leave us a defender.

Snakes imo

We have Mikey Donald, all is fine up front.