bigmacDFC

Sons' sorrow

21,333 posts in this topic

The Sun are now carrying a poll asking if its the worst dive this season.

For me, Barr steps sideways back towards ourgoal as Nisbet starts his run. Nisbet runs diagonally behind Barrs back and then catches Barrs leg. Its a coming together at best with no intent from either side.

Take it we aren't getting a hashtag terrific Tuesday?

It's only just struck me it is Tuesday tbh. 

IMG_20170110_143346591~2.jpg

Any chance any kind person can do something with the article to make it easier reading for those who's eyes are old and struggle with the small font? :lol:

Just buy the bloody paper!

Sparky and Aitken manager and player of the month according to my contacts!

Delighted for them both if true, particularly Sparky. An absolute hero of a man.

Well done to both.I was utterly done with Stevie after the Bonnyrigg games, but the recent performances and promising early January business has more than won me round.

Sparky meanwhile was immense. I genuinely don't think he missed a single header against Dundee United.

When was the last time we got both awards? I remember Jon McShane and Alan Adamson picking them both up in 2010/11, but I'm sure it's happened since then.

Edit: Aye, Adamson and McShane was the last time we picked up two (manager and SFL Young Player), with all the re-jigging of the awards it doesn't mean much, but that's the first time we've won the outright league player and manager of the month ever. It used to be a generic SFL player and young player (from all three leagues).

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Severe lack of Sparky love happenin in here rn IMO

9d8534391127a14851037cc83661f6b4.jpg&key=1878c6db29f324fc24ab26077f7a4e9a3d264c5a4d5a67bd675306af49330efc

I'm busy with my lawyers finding out if I can do DFC under the trade descriptions act for a hashtag wonderful Wednesday where there is no signing news.

That is quite something, Pete. Mon Dieu better watch out with you perfecting your Photoshop skillz.

1 minute ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

That is quite something, Pete. Mon Dieu better watch out with you perfecting your Photoshop skillz.

Hey, they didn't keep me in primary five for four years because I was stupid.

My foot got caught in a radiator.

I love Sparky. I've taken his picture 4 times already this season. I expect to be doing it again too

I love Sparky. I've taken his picture 4 times already this season. I expect to be doing it again too

Perv.

Well done to Steve Aitken and Mark Docherty. Both highly deserved awards.

Outstanding achievement. Very well deserved.