Sons' sorrow

It's a great deal and I'd hope folk would take advantage of it if they can afford to do so. Even if the curry doesn't meet the Jumbo Muir criteria of being from a 'good curry house'. Any attempt from the club to provide us with a reasonably priced day in hospitality should be applauded particularly when funds are tight at this time of year.

FWIW - any time I've had food from the stadium it's been excellent. Will probably take the club up on this offer.

Aye, this could be the biggest fartfest the centre stand of the CID has ever experienced :lol:

Aye, this could be the biggest fartfest the centre stand of the CID has ever experienced :lol:

Hopefully the squeltching noises coming from the comfy seats will drown out the noise of the moaners in the home end.

If we produce enough methane we might even be successful in suffocating them :lol:

So long as the waitress with the huge knockers is working that day, the quality of the food won't matter 1 jot.

Is this the blonde girl who wears glasses and sometimes works the bar in the supporter lounge?

Or the blonde girl (darker blonde) who doesn't wear glasses and also sometimes works the supporters bar?

Edited by BallochSonsFan

Is there anyone still out there that Still thinks aitken can turn this around?

around to achieve what? realistically we re playing for 9th or 8th at best each year. No medals for that but an achievement all the same.

Honestly I think its still early. I was waiting to the end of the game today to shout my displeasure only for us to snatch a point and other than 2 mistakes I dont think the players are doing a lot wrong. Its the shape and selection thats been the problem to my mind.

Could Stevie do better? absolutely.

around to achieve what? realistically we re playing for 9th or 8th at best each year. No medals for that but an achievement all the same.

Honestly I think its still early. I was waiting to the end of the game today to shout my displeasure only for us to snatch a point and other than 2 mistakes I dont think the players are doing a lot wrong. Its the shape and selection thats been the problem to my mind.

I don't think Aitken has a clue as to what his best starting 11 is. We played well down @ Dumfries 2 wks ago, and today's team was different to that one. Glad of the point today tho.

Aye, I reckon the 11 that finished the game today is the strongest team we have with the exception of Saunders/Taggart. Play them in a 4-4-2 and I reckon we'd get on better.

Was great to see Taggart out on the pitch again today. Obviously he's some way off full fitness, but nice to see him get back to light training at least.

I don't think Aitken has a clue as to what his best starting 11 is. We played well down @ Dumfries 2 wks ago, and today's team was different to that one. Glad of the point today tho.

To be fair,it wasn't that different today. Only Ross out (who was rank in Dumfries) and Saunders back in who is a natural RB. Pushing Brown up one to the midfield.

Note to manager. Play 4 4 2. You cannot score unless you attack and never drop wullie Gibson again.

On the contrary, Gibson had done nothing for 5 games (at least) and 2 games on the bench has coaxed a performance out of him. I'll agree that Stevie has got a lot wrong so far but he shouldn't be scared to drop players like Gibson and let them know they need to fight for a place, in fact it's one thing he should be commended for. A lot of work still to be done though, a game plan would be nice, some sort of plan of attack. And a relatively settled system.

Any point gained is a good one just now but much like our first 6 points, if we don't capitalise on them they'll prove worthless in the end. His players have bought him some time with that point, lets hope he uses that time well.

Turn it around to halt this dire slump, we could be cut adrift with alloa very soon if we are not careful. Granted I made my previous post at 3-0 down and delighted we clawed it back. I am optimistic results will get better and hopefully today's result will be a morale booster to the players. After some early season optimism and excitement about Stevie's appointment a lot of fans seem to be turning against him