Sons' sorrow

Is he still under contract at Wycombe and been told he can leave for free? Or is his contract expired? If it's the first then I could see why the english fa wouldn't let him, but I thought I read it somewhere it had expired.

Is he still under contract at Wycombe and been told he can leave for free? Or is his contract expired? If it's the first then I could see why the english fa wouldn't let him, but I thought I read it somewhere it had expired.

You're right, he was released:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33176602

Don't know why it concerns the English FA.

You're right, he was released:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33176602

Don't know why it concerns the English FA.

Don't understand that at all. If the club released him why can't he play as a trialist for someone else? Not as if he's going to some small foreign country where he would maybe need a permit or something, it's his home country, hope he can play (and sign).

'Tis if you're a Sons fan (who hasn't missed a competitive game since February 2012) and you work Friday nights![/quote

This. I work on Friday as well and won't make it. Moving games for the pennies we receive from Alba is crazy. As usual the fan who actually goes to the game is the last to be considered

'Tis if you're a Sons fan (who hasn't missed a competitive game since February 2012) and you work Friday nights![/quote

This. I work on Friday as well and won't make it. Moving games for the pennies we receive from Alba is crazy. As usual the fan who actually goes to the game is the last to be considered

I work on Saturdays.......

To be fair it's all part of a TV deal that's agreed before a ball is kicked that's split by everyone. It's not a case of if we move one game we receive x amount from that single game being shown on Alba. Realisticly we benefit from the likes of Rangers, St Mirren and Hibs having to move about half of their games for TV.

Us only having to move 1 or 2 over the course of a season is probably a pretty good deal.