Sons' sorrow

You can do it by post (if you trust the royal mail (lol))

If posting, send your form and payment to :

Season Ticket 2014/15

Dumbarton FC

Bet Butler Stadium Castle Road,

Dumbarton, G82 1JJ

So you just send the 230 quid in an envelope with your completed form? Sounds like there's absolutely no chance of something going tits up there.

I bought mine over the phone with my Visa Debit card (get it right up you Sevco!) as I live in Glasgow. Very polite and efficient lady (Antonia?) processed it all in a couple of mins. Arrived on the post next day.

When at boghead, the police used to put the yellow cones out around the ground, could they not do that on castle road to allow for emergency vehicles, and arrange the parking better?

Plus, you get a 50/50 ticket when you park, I can't understand why people don't.

When at boghead, the police used to put the yellow cones out around the ground, could they not do that on castle road to allow for emergency vehicles, and arrange the parking better?

Plus, you get a 50/50 ticket when you park, I can't understand why people don't.

They grudge paying a quid, bit bizarre really.

I'd like to see your plan enforced vigorously as there's nothing worse than leaving the stadium to be confronted with morons who have parked on Castle Road facing towards the Rock.

Chris Turner > Kevin Thompson

I agree but can't hurt to have him alongside. When shug was fit his partnership with CT was brilliant in the midfield and I'd imagine Turner and Thompson would have a similar partnership, except Thompson would be able to pass the ball aswell as break legs

They grudge paying a quid, bit bizarre really.

I'd like to see your plan enforced vigorously as there's nothing worse than leaving the stadium to be confronted with morons who have parked on Castle Road facing towards the Rock.

I don't grudge paying to park.

I just don't want to park behind the goals where there's a risk of balls going over the fence and hitting my car.

People who park facing the castle are morons and should be forced to wait until all other traffic has left the ground before being allowed to leave.

Not that I think it would ever happen, or that we are even approaching him, but for those who are saying Thomson would never play for Dumbarton, let me point out that Scottish football has seen plenty of unlikely scenarios come to pass of late; Dumbarton and Cowdenbeath getting promoted and establishing themselves as Championship sides, Rangers going bust snd starting again in the bottom tier, the formation of a single league body, introduction of Premiership playoffs, fairer financial distribution, lower league games on tv, lower league squad numbers and shirt names, internationals picked from division three, introduction of relegation out of bottom tier, Hearts and Hibs getting relegated in the same season, St Johnstone winning the Scottish Cup. Let's be honest, if Dumbarton, Alloa, Cowden, Hearts, Hibs and Rangers can all be in the same league then anything can happen these days.

Edited by Sweet Pete