Sons' sorrow

Good post will read again.....

Anyway was anything revealed about the new strips last night? It's not even been two days since the season finished and I'm already getting withdrawal symptoms!

It was to take me to the last page as I was on my phone.

Unfunny p***k.

:lol: ^^^^Seething, verge of tears etc

Not in the slightest, although if I lived in a natioal disgrace like Bellsmyre or Brucehill like you probably do then yes, I more than likely would be seething or on the verge of tears.

Not in the slightest, although if I lived in a natioal disgrace like Bellsmyre or Brucehill like you probably do then yes, I more than likely would be seething or on the verge of tears.

Where do you live? Trust me there's a lot worse places to live than bellsmyre and brucehill.

I live in Brazil. My memory of Bellsmyre was a lass I was seeing there. In the whole Dunbartonshire area it was the worst I had seen. Arseholes dangling devil dugs from balconies, their jaws wrapped around a broom handle to "strengthen" their grip was one memory. I used to play fitba in Brucehill as a wean quite often. Being shot at with air rifles on the run down to dalreoch train station was a pisser. All joking aside, I have a lot if time for Dumbarton folk personally and Vale folk. I love the bueaty of the area. Outstanding.

I live in Brazil. My memory of Bellsmyre was a lass I was seeing there. In the whole Dunbartonshire area it was the worst I had seen. Arseholes dangling devil dugs from balconies, their jaws wrapped around a broom handle to "strengthen" their grip was one memory. I used to play fitba in Brucehill as a wean quite often. Being shot at with air rifles on the run down to dalreoch train station was a pisser. All joking aside, I have a lot if time for Dumbarton folk personally and Vale folk. I love the bueaty of the area. Outstanding.

Right I wasn't expecting Brazil as an answer ha.

I was only reacting to yon fith year patter, "seething", "verge of tears" pish you see on here sometimes. Excuse me, I didn't mean to offend the area. I grew up in the Vale and have spent many an afternoon at boghead. Again, I didnt intended to offend, I hope I haven't.

The Sons We're the Ones!

http://bigrab.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/the-sons-were-the-ones.mp3

2014 remix of the 1978 classic. New words but retaining that heavy cheese sauce!

I didn't think this song could get any better.

I was right.

Edited by The Elephant In The Rock

The wee man you're so severely raging with lives in Milngavie, hardly the Bronx. Anyway, back to the The Rangers threads for you. Off you pop.

Are you glory hunter in Brazil as well?

Got a text from my mole last night to say that Prunty has been told by the gaffer that he is wanted for next season, but that Prunty wants to play more. Presumably then that means Bryan will be considering whether he will get enough game time with us to justify re-signing or whether he will move on.

Lyden came through our youth system. Had a couple of games in he first team last season looked a bit promising. Fell by the way side and featured regularly in the reserves this season. Plays at right back or centre back.

Edit: are they on there way to yous?

What ever happened to the two young boys mckerracher and Coleman who came through the youth system, were promising young players and have just been put out on loan at a under par junior club.. Gaining absolutely nothing from it.. Murray should have used mckerracher regularly from the day he scored in pre season against hibs.. Instead he just got forgotten about and his confidence shattered!!