Sons' sorrow

Correct, we've hardly been short on luck. What's with this lad? Claims to support us but doesn't know anything about us and wants us merged with Morton.

Well if you want to call it luck then fine. I think we've earned our position right now, especially towards the end of last season.

That was sheer effort from the team not luck, you dont beat every team in the league because your lucky. You dont demolish

opponents in the 2nd Playoff because you were lucky, You dont win the 3rd Division because you're lucky. Its because we are actually playing well and right now players actually want to play for us. So "chase yerself" if you think its all been luck

Edited by sonsational

Thought we looked very good at the back today, not seen that in a good year or so. Do you think we still need to strengthen the squad?

i dont think we need to strengthen are starting line up but i would like to see a cb who can play rb aswell

for me any other signings would be a bonus

i think we where finding it hard to agree terms with kirkpatrik because ian murray dosent seem like a last second person

Looks like Fenlon could be offski.Will they try and steal Murray?

I hope not, but wouldn't rule him out if the job became vacant.

IMHO, Ian Murray will be a full time, SPL manager one day; maybe he would be wise to go to a Division One (sorry, Championship) full time post first, a sort of stepping stone, if you will. Clearly he has excellent potential and I'm sure that most of us who went last year will never forget the turnaround we had, courtesy of Murray.

Selfishly, I hope Fenlon stays in the job a bit longer, so we can keep Murray!!

I hope not, but wouldn't rule him out if the job became vacant.

IMHO, Ian Murray will be a full time, SPL manager one day; maybe he would be wise to go to a Division One (sorry, Championship) full time post first, a sort of stepping stone, if you will. Clearly he has excellent potential and I'm sure that most of us who went last year will never forget the turnaround we had, courtesy of Murray.

Selfishly, I hope Fenlon stays in the job a bit longer, so we can keep Murray!!

I would be shocked, and very disappointed, if Murray went to a team in the same league as us.

Think even the special son would struggle to turn around Hibs at the moment,an absolute mess. They would be better going for an older more experienced head to try and bring more stability to the club before letting Murrinho take them into Europe.

Reading about falkirk and qots Installing artificial surfaces, is it about time we looked to this as an option? given the state of our pitch most of the year I feel we should move to synthetic.

Edited by the snudge

Reading about falkirk and qots Installing artificial surfaces, is it about time we looked to this as an option? given the state of our pitch most of the year I feel we should move to synthetic.

I agree,we could also rent the pitch out as an extra source of income.