Sons' sorrow

This Berwick fans a bit of an idiot eh? Anyway, anyone think Muzz has spanked the budget hence the lack of central defender? Its worrying that the worst part of our team hasn't been addressed at all.

#error #mistake #bringbackronald #ronaldo #ronaldmcdonald #error #mistake

When Murray moves to Hibs at Christmas, I'm confident Jacko can take over. Just being realistic.

What's that based on - he didn't show any reason for confidence in his ability as a Manager when he was in temporary charge last season.

What's that based on - he didn't show any reason for confidence in his ability as a Manager when he was in temporary charge last season.

Indeed, the defeat at the Rock v Morton was one of the poorest performances I've seen served up by a Dumbarton side in many years.

I would agree that Jack is maybe the type of guy better suited to being a number 2. He did register our first win last year but that was against a Cowden team who were on an awful run. Also, if Murray leaves, who's to say he doesn't take Jack with him?

Aye, and maybe we should really park this Ian Murray and Hibs guff. He has a job at Dumbarton, and whilst he deserves to have credit in the bank after last season, the honeymoon is effectively now over for him and Jack Ross and we start again with a blank sheet of paper.

Finding a reliable centre-back and a means of stopping the midfield being over-run are I think the immediate priorities for the management team.

I can only think that he feels he has nothing to offer now. I don't think he has registered himself though Jack Ross has I believe.

he has been registered but I can't see him putting on a Sons shirt this season! Will wait and see if we bring in a centre half or we give Mcniff a chance this season.