Sons' sorrow

Is young Lyden still at Dumbarton. I thought he was an emerging talent a couple of seasons back?

It's been reserve football this year for him. Looks like a good one for the future, but still young and has a bit to learn. Has only had a handful of first team appearances. I may be wrong but I believe he is from the Greenock area?

It's been reserve football this year for him. Looks like a good one for the future, but still young and has a bit to learn. Has only had a handful of first team appearances. I may be wrong but I believe he is from the Greenock area?

Wemyss Bay I believe. His father is Hugh Lyden who was a well known Junior Football player a few years back when he played for Auchinleck and Kilbirnie (I think he may have won Scottish Cup with both) .

have to say I haven't been totally convinced by Devlin at RB this season....been a number of times where he has wanted far too much time on the ball. Having said that, that may be a sympton of our lack of midfield up to now....if no-one is there looking for a pass......

Love the title of this thread - in fact it's the best bit about it. Would make a great film - with moody, bluesy soundtrack composed by Sons supporter Howlin' Wilf and performed by his band Harmonica Lewinski. The film could have slow-motion (actually real time) highlights of Dumbarton players running, while the Dumbarton sports scientist and sprint coach sobs on the touchline. How about it, Wilf?

Love the title of this thread - in fact it's the best bit about it. Would make a great film - with moody, bluesy soundtrack composed by Sons supporter Howlin' Wilf and performed by his band Harmonica Lewinski. The film could have slow-motion (actually real time) highlights of Dumbarton players running, while the Dumbarton sports scientist and sprint coach sobs on the touchline. How about it, Wilf?

We could do, although there won't be much sobbing on the touchline among our team today.

:D