Sons' sorrow

14 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

Presumably that's goals scored in one game. It surely can't be £5.00 off for every goal we score at home next season

I think you're right reading it again, when I first read it I did think that may be a bit generous!  

I seem to remember the argy bargy was between Hughes and Dougie Mckraken ????Lamont quickly subbed DM to stop ww3  exploding.Also CM took the penalty that PS saved IIRC.
But aye,that throw by PS was virtually the entire length of the pitch which led to mark robbins scoring the opening goal.Most surreal game of football i have ever witnessed.
That throw was further than our keeper could kick it. I was gobsmacked when he did it. In other news, it appears I am of a certain vintage now[emoji24]

4 minutes ago, microdave said:

That throw was further than our keeper could kick it. I was gobsmacked when he did it. In other news, it appears I am of a certain vintage nowemoji24.png

If it makes you feel any younger, I was two years old at the time.

On 5/21/2018 at 11:40, ApacheSon said:

Read in the paper this morning that we’re apparently after a Peterhead striker with the initials RM, although Montrose and Clyde want him too

Signed on at Peterhead again yesterday.

Dowser signed up for next season. Excellent news. If we can keep Mango and him together then we certainly shouldn't concede many in League 1.

Yes, I agree they still have enough in them to compete at League one level.

Also, I’m liking the quote from Stevie ‘our fans should watch this space’

What happened to the Dumbarton team that bitchslapped Airdrie in the playoffs?
They are now miles better than yous.
Everytime I come onto this thread on the app it seems to open it at this very post.

Safe to say we fair turned it around in that first season up here and the rest is history. Hopefully it wont be too long before we have to start a negative thread in order to turn things around in our first season back.