Sons' sorrow

11 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Sam Wardrop any good? Position?

Yes. Very.

Right-back mainly but can play in midfield too - just never did for us. Would be an excellent signing for you lot. Young, talented, has a good attitude and will be hungry to prove a point.

Good Bearsden laddie too. 

4 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

If that's the calibre of player Airdrie are signing, we won't have any trouble finishing above them.

Easy now, let's see who we're bringing in and whether we're interested in scoring goals before we rush to conclude who we might finish ahead of.

I'd be amazed if that were true. Delighted but amazed.
I don't think he's as good as Ralston..solid player, but can have a heavy first touch, and has spent a fair bit of time injured

I would say he's a championship level player, but perhaps not good enough for the top league

Would happily take him back though

See that Harry and Meghan are Earl and Countess of Dumbarton. We should get them to attend our home games and boost our support and revenue. Maybe they could sponsor a match or our complete season.

See that Harry and Meghan are Earl and Countess of Dumbarton. We should get them to attend our home games and boost our support and revenue. Maybe they could sponsor a match or our complete season.
I was at St James Retail Park first thing today and there was a massive queue from B & M snaking right out to Glasgow Road, with big signs saying 'Fifty Metres Of Bunting Per Subject'.

Fairly astounded that Gallacher hasn't signed on. It defo signals one thing for me, we're offering him less cash than Airdrie are. Perhaps he was told he'd be backup?

I can't say I'm disappointed he's gone, for a good 3 or 4 months he was one of the worst goalkeepers I've ever seen at Dumbarton. He was chucking them in at one point and looked like a broken man. In a way I'm slightly disappointed we gave him the benefit of the doubt and offered a deal for him to kb it.

Is it not just Harry who is the earl of Dumbarton? Meghan is the duchess of Sussex.

Need a couple of 'keepers then. Scott Gallacher has joined Grant Gallagher at Airdrie.
Get Stevie on the lookout for a bustling forward who's good in the air. That'll be as good as a goal against Airdrie before a ball is kicked.

Mixed feelings on that one, his shot stopping was immense at times however I don't think I've seen another keeper that allows others to dominate the 6 yard box so much.

Anyhow, we move on.