Sons' sorrow

4 minutes ago, optimistic said:

In on Wednesday I hear

Dang. Another day of waiting. That's fair enough though, we do need to act sharp imo.

1 minute ago, optimistic said:

Source?

Barry Russell and Sean Winter have been putting out Tweets about EK signing some lower league superstars for the past couple of weeks. I wouldn't read anything into it.

6 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Tom Walsh has left, signed for Inverness CT on a 2-yr deal.

Good luck to him. Played out wide he's frustrating as anything, but he was outstanding for that wee run of games where we played him in behind the striker. No coincidence that our best run of form came with him in that role.

1 hour ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Dang. Another day of waiting. That's fair enough though, we do need to act sharp imo.

Barry Russell and Sean Winter have been putting out Tweets about EK signing some lower league superstars for the past couple of weeks. I wouldn't read anything into it.

PITK

42 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Tom Walsh has left, signed for Inverness CT on a 2-yr deal.

I hope he goes on to become a great player but I just can’t see it.  Maybe I am missing something but I just don’t see his “great” ability.

14 minutes ago, Sons Fan said:

I hope he goes on to become a great player but I just can’t see it.  Maybe I am missing something but I just don’t see his “great” ability.

As So8 said, played through the middle he was decent.

Good luck to him

You and me both. Tom Walsh's performances were like a flickering torch and every bit as frustrating. And to think that Mark Gilhaney was regularly sherricked by elements of our support [emoji848]

Yep.
Possibly the only Brabco member with 'close' links to DFC?
The Hosies having been involved with Sons for decades.

Aye, Brabco involved Gilbert Lawrie and Callum Hosie. Gilbert’s presence was considerable insurance against foul play and probably to some extent was Callum Hosie’s. Any such safeguards are now gone.

If it is confirmed that Chris Staunton has left then the only identifiable person in Brabco is Ian Wilson.

The only positive side of that I can think of is that at least that ought to unite opinion.

It probably won’t be long now until we discover how an unbridled Wilson will operate.

33 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

You and me both. Tom Walsh's performances were like a flickering torch and every bit as frustrating. And to think that Mark Gilhaney was regularly sherricked by elements of our support emoji848.png

He seems like the kind of player that is probably a great trainer and has all the nice flicks and tricks but don’t apply it consistently enough on a pitch 

You and me both. Tom Walsh's performances were like a flickering torch and every bit as frustrating. And to think that Mark Gilhaney was regularly sherricked by elements of our support [emoji848]

He’s obviously caught the eye of John Robertson mind you.