Sons' sorrow

10 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Sam Wardrop not only out for Saturday but out for the rest of the season.

Absolute sickener, for both us and him.

Take it he took a bad knock in the Brechin game on Saturday?

b*****d. He's a huge miss and it would have been a big boost to have him in the final.

23 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

*Many sweary words*

Terrible news for us, and for him. Poor guy must be gutted.

We are having no luck with injuries this year.  

I don’t know why, maybe I’m crazy but I still don’t see us being relegated this year even after all that’s happened. 

Fingers cross for the Final at the weekend. Unless I’m wrong we have played ICT twice, won and lost so nothing to be really scared of. 

Is anything happening at the ground before the busses leave? 

That is a sickener for Sam, gutted for him and the team. These selection issues are incredibly frustrating.

Reckon this will increase Seagal's chances of being in the starting 11 on Saturday ahead of Froxy/Burt. Can be relied upon to help Smith defensively.

7 hours ago, Sons Fan said:

We are having no luck with injuries this year.  

I don’t know why, maybe I’m crazy but I still don’t see us being relegated this year even after all that’s happened. 

Fingers cross for the Final at the weekend. Unless I’m wrong we have played ICT twice, won and lost so nothing to be really scared of. 

Is anything happening at the ground before the busses leave? 

The bar in the Community Suite is open from 11am, I believe Rock bowling club is also open from 10am. So, if it's a pre-match drink your after :)

But I'd imagine the Sons Trust will be dishing out flags, streamers & balloons to youngsters.

Edited by Silverton End

16 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

16 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Injuries can get themselves to absolute f**k. Gutted for Wardrop, he's been solid and we will miss him.

16 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Take it he took a bad knock in the Brechin game on Saturday?

b*****d. He's a huge miss and it would have been a big boost to have him in the final.

15 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

*Many sweary words*

Terrible news for us, and for him. Poor guy must be gutted.

14 hours ago, cameron2000 said:

Genuinely nearly in tears at this news.

13 hours ago, Silverton End said:

Crap.

Things were starting to come together a wee bit, again.

Brechin's cloggers strike again. Send the embarrassing mob back to the seaside.

I would say that Chris Mclaughlin and Sam Wardrop are our 2 most important players. Sums up our luck when one is out for 3 months with an ankle injury and then on his comeback the other one injures his ankle after 14 minutes and is out for the rest of the season.

I think you will find oot that tns was a semi   Final of a cup ,not a league game ,uhhhhh and lm no ones senior ,ally Roy seagal ,or even the fox  . I just state the obvious which people don’t like , wasn’t that long ago  lots on here wanted rid of dannyboy now he’s a hero .

25 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

I would say that Chris Mclaughlin and Sam Wardrop are our 2 most important players. Sums up our luck when one is out for 3 months with an ankle injury and then on his comeback the other one injures his ankle after 14 minutes and is out for the rest of the season.

It's a choker and no mistake, and Davie Smith is certainly not a natural right-back, but somehow I'm happier with him and Boomer than I would have been with Sam and Liam Dick, if that makes sense.

4 hours ago, Rangeman said:

I think you will find oot that tns was a semi   Final of a cup ,not a league game ,uhhhhh and lm no ones senior ,ally Roy seagal ,or even the fox  . I just state the obvious which people don’t like , wasn’t that long ago  lots on here wanted rid of dannyboy now he’s a hero .

Are you masturbating whilst you're typing?

I assume the hearts thread is quiet now you've returned to dribble on our thread again