Sons' sorrow

So does anyone else think that last night's results might give us an outside  chance of getting eighth place. If we can beat Brechin again on Saturday and Dundee United can do us a favour by beating Inverness we'd only be three points behind them. We have a double header against them  coming up  in April. . .

40 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

So does anyone else think that last night's results might give us an outside  chance of getting eighth place. If we can beat Brechin again on Saturday and Dundee United can do us a favour by beating Inverness we'd only be three points behind them. We have a double header against them  coming up  in April. . .

They've played a game fewer but you never know. Robertson was on Radio Scotland last night and he seemed to still believe that they could make the (promotion) play-offs. They probably have the same chance of that as we have of avoiding the relegation ones but you never know.....

Edited by Howlin' Wilf

We've got a fairly tough run of games before the double header, the ideal scenario is ICT's arse collapses starting on the 24th.

20 minutes ago, Robbiem1872 said:

Anyone know if people will actually stay to their allocated seats or just sit where you like at the final?

With the west stand going to be virtually full I think allocated seat will need to apply.

people have been bulk buying with mates because of this so don't think they would be too chuffed if on day they were then spread out.

11 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Oh f**k. The Nade thing does not make for pretty reading...

http://www.dumbartonreporter.co.uk/news/16087208.Dumbarton_footballer_accused_of_threatening_to_kidnap_baby/

I'd imagine that will be us one striker down for the run in.

Jesus. Obviously he's innocent until proven otherwise, but regardless of the outcome I can't see him being in the right frame of mind to play.

Obviously I've no idea what he's like behind close doors, but any time I've spoken to him he's always came across as a really gentle big guy. Shocked by those accusations. 

Jesus. Obviously he's innocent until proven otherwise, but regardless of the outcome I can't see him being in the right frame of mind to play.
Obviously I've no idea what he's like behind close doors, but any time I've spoken to him he's always came across as a really gentle big guy. Shocked by those accusations. 

Pretty much agree with this and aye, it's important to remember he's not been proven guilty of anything yet.

I'm not sure it would be in DFC's best interests to play him before the outcome of the trial mind you.

12 hours ago, lionel wickson said:

Looks like Froxy won't be flying back from Cyprus for the final after all. It's going to be one thing or the other.

Think it was more of a, "not sure how it is possible" than a "he won't try". It would mean him getting a flight back late on Friday, which there might not even be, and then still being able to get home and rest enough to play the next day.