Sons' sorrow

3 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I agree with what you're saying but why didn't we start selling the tickets for the red section before the yellow? Or is it a case of once we sell out the yellow section we get the tickets for the red section?

I'm certainly not expecting to pick and choose seats but it would be good for the better seats to available prior to the absolute shanners in the corner of the stadium.

It would be a bit of a gutter to be stuck in the corner after attending all the other games and travelling to Oswestry for the semi final whilst someone attending their first Sons game for a decade gets a better view in a better part of the stadium. I'll probably hang off on buying mine until the shiters have been purchased and we move onto selling tickets for the red section.

Just spoke to my mum who was down getting tickets today and she was told that the powers that be (in the league) have told the club to sell the yellow tickets first then move onto the red.

Seems to wrong way round to me surely you would sell out the way rather than in but they seem like a bunch of idiots so no surprise

Interesting listing at Falkirk Sheriff Court on Wed. 

Indeed
Neil Rankine v BRABCO 736 LIMITED a company incorporated under the Companies Acts and having their registered offices at 17 George Street, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 1DB FAL-A6-18 Liddle & Anderson

I bought my tickets at about half 6 tonight. I'm in the Red section. There seemed to be a load set aside for season ticket holders then it seemed to be from the top of the pile for general sale

No one mentioned anything about seats being set aside for season ticket holders when I was there

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/13m-dumbarton-stadium-plan-set-12173701?utm_source=google_news&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=google_news&utm_content=sitemap£13m Dumbarton stadium plan is set to be kicked into touch
Scottish Daily Record - 16h ago

West Dunbartonshire Council officers have refused to get behind ambitious plans for a new £13million Dumbarton football stadium. Planning chiefs are recommending councillors reject plans for the major development, a new report has revealed. The bid ...£13m Dumbarton stadium plan is set to be kicked into touch
Scottish Daily Record - 16h ago