Sons' sorrow

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Any way of hearing the interviews other than tuning in?

There is a website called radio.garden which allows you to listen to radio from anywhere. A globe appears & you tap anywhere on it to listen to a station in that area or country. BBC Radio Shropshire can be had

3 hours ago, FraserDFC said:

If we could take 2000 to Celtic park back in 2006 when our team were utter guff then surely we could get about 2500-3000 along to this one? Hopefully the whole town are out for the final.

Not just the town. As an ex-pat Son I know a lot of us are planning to come up from the South of England and we are bringing bemused and bewildered friends with us.

Anyone know how easy it would be to make some Froxy face masks for the final? I realise I could Google it but I've just remembered that I suggested it on the way home.
It doesn't look like it'll be too expensive but I'll hang fire since I just read in the final thread that there's a possibility Froxy might miss the game because of the international break.