Sons' sorrow

19 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Does anyone have any idea on the current injury situation ? Mark Stewart has been crocked now for over two months whilst young Sam has been missing for over a month.

Has Boomer's injury been diagnosed yet ? And what of Grant Gallagher ?

HAHA Looks like this thread is crocked as well :lol::lol:

That was a stressful few days trying to organise things and praying for decent weather but that's my first serious input to the park today, quality job done, hopefully it will work. Pictures to follow tomorrow it was too dark when the boy finished. #long way to go.

Top man. Sounds like your putting in a shift for what can be a thankless task.

1 minute ago, albundy said:
21 minutes ago, Dumbarton Rock said:
That was a stressful few days trying to organise things and praying for decent weather but that's my first serious input to the park today, quality job done, hopefully it will work. Pictures to follow tomorrow it was too dark when the boy finished. #long way to go.

Too man. Sounds like your putting in a shift for what can be a thankless task.

Came back at the wrong time m8, damage was already done. Fair play to them for talking me into it, just shows you how daft I am. :blink:

Grant Gallagher conpleted his first full training session last night. Great news if we can get him back for the tail end of March/April. 
You say that now, but just wait 'til we line up with a central midfield trio of G.Gal, Hutton and Carsy. About 700 games between them and near enough ten goals!

Does give Stevie a potential issue though. Gallagher plays when he's fit. Carsy plays when he's fit. Hutton plays when he's not suspended. It'll be interesting to see if he does drop one out.

15 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

You say that now, but just wait 'til we line up with a central midfield trio of G.Gal, Hutton and Carsy. About 700 games between them and near enough ten goals!

Does give Stevie a potential issue though. Gallagher plays when he's fit. Carsy plays when he's fit. Hutton plays when he's not suspended. It'll be interesting to see if he does drop one out.

Hutton 100% should drop out IMO if we're sticking with 4-5-1. Better tackler and has the more goals than Hutton and Cars put together.  Having said that, with us looking like playing 2 games a week for about 6 weeks through March and April we may well need to rotate them.

12 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Any news on MS or SW?

I haven't heard anything, I'm hoping today's match preview says "full squad to choose from for Stevie Aitken aside from long term injury Grant Gallagher".