Sons' sorrow

5 hours ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

I think he was just training with us to get some fitness and doing a little bit of off the cuff coaching while he was here, was he not?

I certainly don't recall it ever being mooted that he might be signing for us.

I had heard that they were looking into him signing on for the season/half of the season to get his fitness up and get him in the shop window but due to his insurance for injury ( him playing they would stop paying out) he would of lost a load of money.

14 minutes ago, sonsanorak said:

Is it just me that doesnt see this sort of post?

I think it'll be a twitter post So8, but what of?

Sorry 'bout that - I've chucked using the app recently, so I forgot Tweets don't show up.

The Morton game from 30/12 has been re-arranged for Tuesday 20th February at 1945.

Hi y'all - I know there have been a number of questions about the ballot we're in the middle of (stadium planning application, colt teams), so here's a post on the trust site which addresses those and gives a bit of an update. Hope that helps. https://sonstrust.wordpress.com/2018/02/03/make-your-vote-count/

I'll check back later in the weekend in case I've missed anything. You can also PM me obviously. 

Bugger about the Brechin game being off. :( 

Cheers,

Simon