Sons' sorrow

1 hour ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

Well as we've all seen before to their cost, Livi appear to be flinging money about this month, he might be headed there.

Would he get another SPL gig? Must say I'm a bit surprised Hibs have released him, I thought he got a game for them fairly regularly.

Ignoring the first line (:lol:)

Pretty sure his attitude/behaviour has been the problem at Hibs, sure I read somewhere that Lennon wanted to let him go when he was at Celtic for the same reason. Reckon he'll get another Premiership gig or someone down south, think Charlton were after him.

As much as Nade is becoming less effective I actually think he has something to offer when he's at least semi fit.

I thought when he was introduced at half time against Dunfermline he played well. I certainly think he'd be a decent option from the bench if we're needing something different.

Whether or not he's able to get himself fit again is another matter and we're certainly not going to get 90 minutes out the guy.

Ignoring the first line (:lol:)
Pretty sure his attitude/behaviour has been the problem at Hibs, sure I read somewhere that Lennon wanted to let him go when he was at Celtic for the same reason. Reckon he'll get another Premiership gig or someone down south, think Charlton were after him.

Ignore if you wish, that's your prerogative.

I didn't know that about him and Lennon at Celtic, seems strange that he'd have linked up with him again if true.

You're probably right, a Ross County or Thistle might take a chance on him, maybe a last chance saloon at the SPL.

1 minute ago, optimistic said:

Cammy bell released at Kilmarnock. Should we?

:lol:

Stokes and Cammy Bell mentioned in the last page now.  Have one of you discovered that you shite diamonds or something?

Both players are so far out of our league money wise, especially considering we must have about 30p left in the meter.

It would seem that with Bell and Stokes, the clubs have perhaps tried to move them on for a fee in the window and had no takers.

I don't think any sane manager would sign Stokes. One look at his off field record would scare the bejasus out of you.

Bell is an interesting one. Decent keeper who might get lucky if Celtic sign Carson from Motherwell. If not he might be happy just getting a game until the end of the season. Durrant will know him well.

If we sign Cammy Bell I'll go to the Brechin game in my scants.

Noted, not so long ago Cammy Bell was in the championship, and has had a few clubs recently, and I wouldn’t imagine too many more would be willing to take a punt, seems to suit stevies remit in a player, that he can bounce them back to their best, and get a move to a higher club.