Sons' sorrow

1 hour ago, Rangeman said:

Walsh is signing for Inverness and wee would be as well with bobby Russell maybe durrant could bring him out of retirement a pure joke of a signing what went wrong with nisbet ?

Can someone please punctuate this and put the words in the right order? Thanks.

Edited by Howlin' Wilf

On 4/28/2016 at 10:22, sonsism said:

Can people please stop mentioning Beanie I'm getting too excited at the thought of him back in a Sons strip and it'll never happen.

If we sign Iain Russell I will go to the top of the castle and shout his name bollock naked.

And you can quote that.

:blink::whistle

9 hours ago, microdave said:

Who's Nisbet?

Kevin presumably, by all accounts the striker Stevie missed out on earlier in the month. Scored twice in 20 games for Ayr United last season before they decided not to renew his loan. So clearly he would’ve been a far better addition than a guy who’s scored 50 goals since the SPFL was rebranded...

Showing my age but I presumed Scott as well. 

For those born after there were only 4 channels on the telly, Scott Nesbit was a footballer of limited ability when Rangers were a half decent side in Europe. 

Yes both statements are true. There were only 4 channels and, more unbelievably, Rangers were half decent in Europe. 

Showing my age but I presumed Scott as well. 
For those born after there were only 4 channels on the telly, Scott Nesbit was a footballer of limited ability when Rangers were a half decent side in Europe. 
Yes both statements are true. There were only 4 channels and, more unbelievably, Rangers were half decent in Europe. 

4 channels ?? You were lucky.

I had 3 channels in black and white and I had to get off my arse to change channels !

56 minutes ago, Jumbo Muir said:

4 channels ?? You were lucky.

I had 3 channels in black and white and I had to get off my arse to change channels !

We used to dream of three channels.

We had 2 and a half channels, all showing snow and if we wanted a decent picture we had to bang the top of the set or climb the chimney in the cold and dark and reposition the aerial, if we were lucky.