Sons' sorrow

YOU BOYS GETTING READY FOR PLAYOFFS WITH RAITH ROVERS.
WE WILL BE ABOVE YOU IN 15 DAYS TIME, GUARANTEED

Stirling Albion next year boys

Are you serious or just extremely thick? Falkirk - a side with an average of what, over 4000 at home(?) are scrapping it out with a side who are part-time and have a quarter of your fanbase and probably less than that of a budget. And you've the brassneck to come on here gloating? [emoji38]

Your side has been the laughing stock of the division this season m8, you're the last side who should be gloating about anything. Maybe slowly crawl back under your rock and come out when your side aren't underachieving? The fact you're actually trying to get a rise from the Dumbarton fans is as hilarious as it is embarassing.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Are you serious or just extremely thick? Falkirk - a side with an average of what, over 4000 at home(?) are scrapping it out with a side who are part-time and have a quarter of your fanbase and probably less than that of a budget. And you've the brassneck to come on here gloating? emoji38.png

Your side has been the laughing stock of the division this season m8, you're the last side who should be gloating about anything. Maybe slowly crawl back under your rock and come out when your side aren't underachieving? The fact you're actually trying to get a rise from the Dumbarton fans is as hilarious as it is embarassing.

Still, he got a rise out of you at least. A bit like going fishing for herring and catching a seal unexpectedly!:lol:

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Still, he got a rise out of you at least. A bit like going fishing for herring and catching a seal unexpectedly![emoji38]

I despise Falkirk and I have a secret crush on Dumbarton so it was a good combination to get a rise from me right enough [emoji38]

Really bizarre a Welsh channel broadcasting Dumbarton v St Mirren I'm being woooshed here surly :wub:

He's referring to our Irn Bru Cup semi final against TNS in Wales.

I don't believe we do live feeds but you can keep up with what's happening live by going on our website when the game is on and the excellent Twitter updates will keep you in touch.

The squad badly needs refreshing, and now that Falkirk have awoken from their slumbers the bottom of the division looks like panning out as expected unless we do.

And on the evidence of the last few games it looks like being grim viewing over the next few months if we don't - we simply have too many guys who can't cut it at this level.

3 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

What's the script for getting on the bus for the TNS game guys? Iv never been on the bus as usually just make my own way to away games but this looks like it might be the best option for this one.

Head over to the Sons Trust table on Saturday and speak with Tommy.

What's the script for getting on the bus for the TNS game guys? Iv never been on the bus as usually just make my own way to away games but this looks like it might be the best option for this one.

Facebook search for sons supporters trust travel group

32 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Bus is £35, leaving @ 10 am on the Saturday, as others have said see Tommy in the DFC suite before the match this Saturday or look on the Facebook.

A "discreet beverage" is obligatory on board. ;)

Tommy is running a bus down to the TNS game on the Saturday morning which comes back after the match. I am running an overnight 53 seater but it’s full. 

If there was enough interest we would consider putting on another bus, be great to get as many down there as we can 

Bus is £35, leaving @ 10 am on the Saturday, as others have said see Tommy in the DFC suite before the match this Saturday or look on the Facebook.
A "discreet beverage" is obligatory on board. [emoji6]

40 quid for non Trust members so all the more reason to drap an extra fiver and become a Trust member for the season.