Sons' sorrow

Dangerous.

Moonster is going to need to bring a ladder with him.

[emoji38]
It's a high balcony wall if that helps? He's not going to topple over it without deliberately climbing it, no matter how drunk he is!

Ftfy.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Interesting. Can you drink pints and watch the game from this balcony?

No. Well you physically could since it would literally involve picking up your pint and walking through a patio door but it will be illegal and I'd imagine you would (should) be stopped from taking drink outside. Law in England allows drinking inside a football ground but not where you can see the pitch.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

23 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

No. Well you physically could since it would literally involve picking up your pint and walking through a patio door but it will be illegal and I'd imagine you would (should) be stopped from taking drink outside. Law in England allows drinking inside a football ground but not where you can see the pitch.

What if you drink so much that you can no longer focus on the pitch?

What's everyone's plans for getting to the semi final? Is the club running a bus? I fancy a few drinks so don't want to drive down, getting the train would mean staying over and I dunno how the Mrs would take that lol

Two buses running. One for the overnighters and one coming home straight after the game.

You can book via the Sonstrust travel Facebook page or by contacting one of the folk running the bus. Let me know if you need their details.

It's illegal, and I would imagine the driver probably wants to keep his job.
Yep.
No booze on the bus. It's against the law and can cause problems for the driver and the trust.
Yeah that's what I thought. Think I might leave the trust bus as a backup option. I probably seem like a degenerate jakey but fancy a few drinks at this and a 6 hour bus journey without the ability to crack open a can or 7 isn't too appealing