Sons' sorrow

Directors are setting up a meeting for all parties involved to resolve the issue, however I feel it has went to far with me getting calls from a reporter

Aye, that does seem a bit far tbh.

Sounds like the club are acting to resolve the matter which was a bit of a knee jerk reaction from one jumped up old fud in a position of power. Not entirely sure it's something the media should be interested in.

4 hours ago, Robbiem1872 said:

Directors are setting up a meeting for all parties involved to resolve the issue, however I feel it has went to far with me getting calls from a reporter

If it's a reporter from NME* then get in there, this could be your big break!

*No idea if NME** is even still in circulation.

**ask yer da

As posted previously the steward was only doing her job, I think a wee token gesture of flowers or chocolates should be given to her to show it wasn't her the fans were getting at. Personally she shouldn't have been sent up there herself. This will hopefully be resolved soon and we can get back to the fitbaw 

I was at the Wycombe v Crawley game at the weekend. Not only did Wycombe have a drum at the home end, they made it clear to the away fans on their website that drums were welcome!

The stadium was less than half full but the constant beat kept both sets of supporters singing and chanting throughout the game. There is no question that the atmosphere was generated by the drums(s) and that without them there would have been silence.

STEVIE AITKENS' WHITE AND GOLD DRUMS!

As posted previously the steward was only doing her job, I think a wee token gesture of flowers or chocolates should be given to her to show it wasn't her the fans were getting at. Personally she shouldn't have been sent up there herself. This will hopefully be resolved soon and we can get back to the fitbaw 

Aye, maybe we could all chip in and get the poor lassie a holiday while we are it eh?

I don't get bought chocolates or flowers for doing my job...

28 minutes ago, dumfriesblue said:

hi guys . queens fan here . is it okay to park in morrisons or asda and walk to the ground on tuesday night . i hope my car does not get  number 1 STOLEN  number 2  CLAMPED . .  cheers guys

Just park at the ground, it's only a quid, and you get a 50/50 half time draw ticket for that too.