Sons' sorrow

Yoker are playing the Bankies at Holm Park on Wednesday evening according to the SJFA website. If you're needing a football fix, and are considering going to the U20s game for that, don't. Go to Holm Park instead (with your Yoker scarf on, obvs).

I'll be there.

I've just had a look at our team lineup and, to be honest, I think Stevie's playing a risky game. Mango especially wouldn't have been anywhere near my starting lineup given how crucial he is for us. I'd have given Jaz, Smith and Johnston starts too to try and keep them sharp.

If an important player gets injured for us tonight there's going to be an almighty cloud of seethe over G62.

I've just had a look at our team lineup and, to be honest, I think Stevie's playing a risky game. Mango especially wouldn't have been anywhere near my starting lineup given how crucial he is for us. I'd have given Jaz, Smith and Johnston starts too to try and keep them sharp.
If an important player gets injured for us tonight there's going to be an almighty cloud of seethe over G62.

Craig Barr subbed off when he looked to be stretching his groin a bit.

16 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

Craig Barr subbed off when he looked to be stretching his groin a bit.

Honestly beginning to think C is for chocolate not Craig. I was gutted when he didn't stay with us, less so after reading this.

Hope it's nothing but he has to be the unluckiest player in history if he manages 4 seasons in a row laid up until the new year.

Nevermind Barr will be back and playing well the last 5 or 6 games of the season. His annual 6 months leave is actually overdue.

Hardie would be a tremendous signing for Dumbarton imo. Hope he leaves the rangers anyway as I'd like to see him do well.