Sons' sorrow

If you have time to watch our highlights (although I wouldn't recommend it), you'll see him breezing out from the edge of his own area and going past (I think) 3 Morton players before releasing a pass in the first half. He's just a glorious thing to watch at any time.

I normally do give your highlights a watch, but must admit, a 0-0 draw with Morton wasn't exactly whetting my appetite until you mentioned that. I'll give them a whirl.

2 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I normally do give your highlights a watch, but must admit, a 0-0 draw with Morton wasn't exactly whetting my appetite until you mentioned that. I'll give them a whirl.

It's probably the only part worth watching to be honest.

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

When I done it a while back it was also on the pitch.

Sorry, aye, you're right but what I mean was we used to present it to them on the pitch after they had got showered and changed - Barr was still fully stripped which made me think we presented it as he was walking off at full-time. I assume that is because we're not allowed folk hanging around in the reception after a match, so presenting them with it as they walk off the pitch stops the need for that. Not a big deal anyway, just so I know where to go when I present Christian Nade with the bottle when he slays Ray McKinnon :P

The situation in the Stadium is surreal to an outsider,but having known the boards history of f**k ups it doesn't surprise me.

where is Ian McFarlane when you need him,I knew the man very well and I remember saying then 'better the devil you know'

North Korea keeps coming into my head for some reason

They wonder why there are no casual supporters 

Edited by Young gun

3 hours ago, Young gun said:

The situation in the Stadium is surreal to an outsider,but having known the boards history of f**k ups it doesn't surprise me.

where is Ian McFarlane when you need him,I knew the man very well and I remember saying then 'better the devil you know'

North Korea keeps coming into my head for some reason

They wonder why there are no casual supporters 

Allegedly Kim Jong Un has reported the Dumbarton board to to the UN regsarding human rights violations

23 minutes ago, C'mon_the_Sons said:

More shite on the club website treating us all like criminal/ fucking morons!!

I would guess the pyro stuff is being pushed by the league rather than the club.

If you take pyro to a game you deserve a lifetime ban, not because it's dangerous but because they are shite, don't create atmosphere and ruin everyones view of the game. 

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I would guess the pyro stuff is being pushed by the league rather than the club.

If you take pyro to a game you deserve a lifetime ban, not because it's dangerous but because they are shite, don't create atmosphere and ruin everyones view of the game. 

Aye, to be fair the club have distanced themselves from it by putting 'Police Scotland' in the header.

So Rangers will be allowed to field 2 overage players against us next week in the diddy cup.

Anyone still considering going needs to seriously think about why they go to football. We have the opportunity to send out a great message to the SPFL by boycotting this.