Sons' sorrow

If it's Chris Kane I'll pay £30 to get in tonight. It'll be Oli Shaw though.

Shaw wouldn't be eligible for tonight though, so I can see it being McManus. No point in paying Shaw for a few weeks where he can't play, and keep him from potentially featuring for Hibs imo.

6 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

A dislocated knee will surely take longer than a few weeks to fully heal? Honkingly sore and hard injury to recover from.

Harry Davis did it against Dundee United in early March for us. September was his prognosis. 

I'm actually quite looking forward to the game tonight.

I know we've got a dire record in early cup games. I know that £15 is a fair whack to pay. I know that we're suffering from injury problems.

Theres just something about competitive football being back. Perfect night for it. On holiday so no work tomorrow (actually a road trip to Newcastle to look forward to).

Bring it on.

Why are we signing c***s who were warming benches in League 1. Bizarre.

C'mon, give the lad a break BBPF... imagine just signing and then seeing this sort of 'welcome'. Hearts obviously see something in the guy, and remember, it's easier to look a good player in a good team than a mediocre one.

C'mon, give the lad a break BBPF... imagine just signing and then seeing this sort of 'welcome'. Hearts obviously see something in the guy, and remember, it's easier to look a good player in a good team than a mediocre one.

Nothing I've said is unfair or untrue. We've signed a guy who managed 12 starts for the team who finished bottom of League 1.

If he reads Pie and Bovril then hell mend him.