Sons' sorrow

Echo the comments on here, pleased with that.

Gallacher in goals impressed me and even though I wasn't up for bringing him in - hill looks absolutely fine.

Tried to keep an eye on Penrice for them but I thought he wasn't in the game at all. I know it's only a friendly and I remember harvies first game for us but on first thoughts I'd be inclined to go for McLaughlin or mcilduff (who done well in his 15 minutes on).

Grant gal came into the stands with a wee bit of a limp so hopefully it's not bad.

Need to get the barricades sorted to keep the hoardes at bay.

#NFerguson

He's not even the best footballer in the Ferguson family [emoji6]

To be fair I did tell him he was MOM from the highlights. Hopefully there's another play for the sons in the future and I can find someone to sponsor my flight home from NZ.

2 hours ago, Cheeko Green said:

He's not even the best footballer in the Ferguson family emoji6.png

To be fair I did tell him he was MOM from the highlights. Hopefully there's another play for the sons in the future and I can find someone to sponsor my flight home from NZ.

No you're right.Chico.

Your Dad Is :thumsup2

Edited by Young gun

Squad numbers now on the os

1. Scott Gallacher, 2. David Smith, 4. Andy Dowie, 5. Grant Gallagher, 6. Stuart Carswell, 7. Calum Gallagher, 8. David Wilson, 9. Mark Stewart, 10. Tom Walsh, 11. Chris Johnston, 18. Kyle Prior, 19. Jamie Ewings, 27. Christian Nade, 55, Craig Barr

Grant Gallagher at 5 will look weird.

Grant Gal's kneecap popped out during the game (boak). Depending on how bad it is I'd guess that could rule him out for about 6 weeks. Not ideal if Carsy is still carrying a knock.
http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=3105

Happened to me the other day playing on the living room floor with my son. Happens occasionally.

2 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

Good shout on the pricing for Saturday.

First outing for us,should be a few blowing out of their arses!

When I saw the pricing I thought "that's decent I'll go along". I thought perhaps we'd be putting a young team out...then it occurred to me that we don't actually have any young players to play. So, watching our first team spank the Bankies for a sky diver on a (hopefully) sunny Saturday lunch time sounds ideal :P

Wouldn't actually be surprised to see the trialists start on Saturday. How are you guys shaping up this season? Lumsden still there?

4 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

Good shout on the pricing for Saturday.

First outing for us,should be a few blowing out of their arses!

How are you guys shaping up? I always try and keep any eye on your (excellent) Twitter and noticed you've brought in a few players, but also lost a few (like Little and Kasubandi, with Burbidge away on trial with a couple of league clubs). Forsyth should be a decent signing for you lot though, even if he wasn't great for us. He's still a pretty solid League Two player. 

Likely to have many trialists playing?

How are you guys shaping up? I always try and keep any eye on your (excellent) Twitter and noticed you've brought in a few players, but also lost a few (like Little and Kasubandi, with Burbidge away on trial with a couple of league clubs). Forsyth should be a decent signing for you lot though, even if he wasn't great for us. He's still a pretty solid League Two player. 
Likely to have many trialists playing?

Little is probably irreplaceable I reckon. I've never been convinced by Kasubandi though.