Sons' sorrow

Really, I quite like that they are the opposite way about ... if anything I would have put one more black line in behind the badge to fill the gap in.

But aye, it's not a disaster & you can't just keep releasing the exact same kit so they had to do something.

... sorry about all the orange stuff :D

5 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

It's very 90s. I'm not quite sure if I like it or not to be quite honest, but I am sure I'll want it in 30 years time.

Delighted to see the gold and black stripe is the correct colour, not sure about the oranegy-gold hoops at the bottom mind you.

Yeah not keen on it at all...dont like the black lines on the top half and the orange hoops look a bit odd.Like the collar though.

I'd like it 100x more if those 2 random stripes above the badge weren't there.

Not my favourite and not my most hated. Defo think I prefer the plain white but I can see why we've mixed it up a bit.

My thoughts exactly. The black stripes detract from it for me, would be much cleaner if it was plain up there with the gold stripes down the bottom for variation.

Hmm, it could have been a lot worse if the bam-up teasers were anything to go by. But it's not the best either.

Also, getting the strip right is important, lest we forget sock-gate through at Starks Park in the season opener a few years back.

Ordered for son (my kit wearing days are long behind me both in terms of age and physique) and got text from Total Teamwear to say delivery is tomorrow. Good stuff.

That's me ordered a couple if tops. One for me and one for my boy. Like PWL my strip wearing days should be over too in terms of physique, etc. However I'll give it one my try with a 4XL and see how it goes[emoji6].

In fairness the Joma tops are really neat and designed for a more toned body than tops of old.

Just now, sons'r'us said:

That's me ordered a couple if tops. One for me and one for my boy. Like PWL my strip wearing days should be over too in terms of physique, etc. However I'll give it one my try with a 4XL and see how it goesemoji6.png.

In fairness the Joma tops are really neat and designed for a more toned body than tops of old.

Just you keep telling yourself that ;)

That's me ordered a couple if tops. One for me and one for my boy. Like PWL my strip wearing days should be over too in terms of physique, etc. However I'll give it one my try with a 4XL and see how it goes[emoji6].

You stole Nade's top ya big bam

I totally agree......it's definitely down to the make of the modern joma tops and not the expanding waist line of myself due to beer and burger consumption

First impression is that I really like that. Always prefer a bit of a collar versus the round or vee-neck. Like the gold and black band which seems to be the main expectation from fans.

Truth be told Nade could wear a KFC billboard and still look absolutely fabulous sticking the winner past Livi. Big man suits the horizontal stripes. Adds another 4lb of lean muscle.