Sons' sorrow

We have drawn the Blue Half of the bigots Youth team in the Challenge Cup. That should make it nice and easy for our fans who oppose the introduction of these Youth Teams into the league to boycott it.
I have the fear that that half of the local community might come crawling out of the woodwork for the game though, so hopefully we price it the same as league games to put them off. £22 and £10 plz Sons.

I honestly doubt that they will, for this or any other colt fixture. Be that as it may I'll not be attending any Irn Bru Cup tie as long as this undemocratic shit hangs around.
It's such a shame that Malky McKay, a mediocre player and even more mediocre manager appears to have a big say right now.

I would hope that a proper boycott could be arranged

Sure hope you all boycott this for the good of the game.

Also hope you put a strong side out and give them a good thumping. Not only would it get rid of one of the scummy barstewards but also let's the SPFL know how ludicrous this is.

Sure hope you all boycott this for the good of the game.

Also hope you put a strong side out and give them a good thumping. Not only would it get rid of one of the scummy barstewards but also let's the SPFL know how ludicrous this is.

I'd prefer we treated it with sheer contempt. Register Stevie and Durrant, stick Scott Gallacher up front, just have a right bantz really.

I remember Gareth Ainsworth played himself in the English equivalent, hope we do the same.

I'd prefer we treated it with sheer contempt. Register Stevie and Durrant, stick Scott Gallacher up front, just have a right bantz really.

I remember Gareth Ainsworth played himself in the English equivalent, hope we do the same.

I can understand that but on the other hand if these clubs start getting through to later round is will give Neil Donkeyass a reason to justify their inclusion.

I would love to know how that draw was made, with the exception of Rangers it does appear that all of the other U20 side have a reasonably favourable draw...or am I just being paranoid?

Ideally we'd still have a youth team for my suggestion but I think we should just head down the local Saturday morning league and grab a team of U17's and send them out. After all, it's the development of young players which is more important than competition.

9 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I fear these sort of polls being hijacked by mutants.

Pretty much why I've smashed it round pretty much the whole of P&B almost immediately!

If any mutants hijack it, I want them to be P&B mutants.