Sons' sorrow

just image hacked into the club twitter, this is queued waiting to go out on Monday :unsure2:
mondaymango.jpg.d717da671433648d8a99665c674e68e2.jpg

You dont photo shop arms and sleeves like that Gaz.

My guess is this is the right strip but you've shopped mangos body for a plainer top

I think that top is horrific. White with black and gold are the colours I associated with Dumbarton F.C.
Not see me with that on. Ok I have only had season ticket for six years but orange is not apparent to me.

Is black and red? Or blue? Or yellow?

I'm all for a traditional home top but I'm also all for something a bit different when it comes to an away top.

8 hours ago, ScottishD81 said:

Hoping new strip gets revealed soon :) any sons fans in Angus near Brechin? Just moved back from abroad hoping to get to many games as I can

Welcome to P&B! Strip should hopefully not be too long away. Always good to have more Sons around. Doesn't matter where you are located. There's a few based around the UK so nice to have another back with us :thumsup2

8 hours ago, ScottishD81 said:

Hoping new strip gets revealed soon :) any sons fans in Angus near Brechin? Just moved back from abroad hoping to get to many games as I can

Welcome.

I believe there is a poster called 'Northern Son', not sure if they are nr Brechin or further North.

9 hours ago, ScottishD81 said:

Welcome to P&B, I echo your thoughts entirely about the new kit. Does anyone know if we're training tonight, or is it back to the usual Tuesday/Thursday routine?

Just before we start though, I'm going to need 600 words on whether you prefer Grindlay or Ewings :P

Hoping new strip gets revealed soon [emoji4] any sons fans in Angus near Brechin? Just moved back from abroad hoping to get to many games as I can

Welcome. Always good to have another in our ranks.

Hopefully we'll get some more signing news this week. With every signing that's announced, it just makes me hungry for more!

Welcome.
I believe there is a poster called 'Northern Son', not sure if they are nr Brechin or further North.

Northern Son lives in Ellon north of Aberdeen, so a good distance from Brechin. I'm pretty sure he'll be at the Brechin v Sons games this season though.

Fairly happy with that, we need to take chances on boys like that and it sounds like some Stranraer fans thought he deserved more of a chance with them last year. A left back signed up now and we can field a full team without someone playing out of position! How exciting.

I should add, looking forward to the "Stevie Oot" brigade on facebook going mental because we've signed another boy who played for Stranraer. Get it right up you all.