Sons' sorrow

Just now, The Moonster said:

Not frantic enough, IMO. Half an hour we've been listening to that klaxon now.

It's really quite loud here as well, can't even begin to imagine what it must be like nearer the stadium.

Absolutely delighted with that. If (and it's a huge IF) we can get him fit, he'll be the best part-time centre half in the country imo.

He's also a player I've always really liked (alongside Baird), and his middle name is Mango. What's not to like?

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

I smell some snudge skullduggery.

I wouldn't know where to start with Wikipedia! I got the blame of this before when someone kept editing my name into Dumbartons wiki hall of fame!! I barely make games now nevermind the Hall of fame

3 minutes ago, the snudge said:

I wouldn't know where to start with Wikipedia! I got the blame of this before when someone kept editing my name into Dumbartons wiki hall of fame!! I barely make games now nevermind the Hall of fame

Whoever did it, did it from Dumbarton with Virgin Media as their ISP.

I've no idea if this incriminates you or not, but given the only other page they edited was Douglas Ross (the Tory MP) and they removed vandalism, I don't think it would be you!