Sons' sorrow

Kind of covered it earlier, but I'm pleased with that. He's a good player and, with a point to prove, and at a team that will suit his style, I've every confidence he'll be a good addition.

Looking forward to seeing him doing that ridiculous corner trick where he puts in exactly the same ball from either side, with either foot again.

18 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Kind of covered it earlier, but I'm pleased with that. He's a good player and, with a point to prove, and at a team that will suit his style, I've every confidence he'll be a good addition.

Looking forward to seeing him doing that ridiculous corner trick where he puts in exactly the same ball from either side, with either foot again.

Except that, in 1 corner, he has to hit the ball down into the box.

1 hour ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

His tattoo is going to haunt me in my dreams for the foreseeable. It looks like my exact facial expression during the Bonnyrigg game is trapped in his arm.

594a97fb8e432_Screenshot2017-06-21at16_58_55.thumb.png.7ff9e918ce99d7140f89db6a15819bfa.png

The Scream by Edvard Munch.....erm Tam Walsh

7 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

The fish counter wummin says as well as Simply Red, Jessie J probably had it spot-on too. 

The fish counter wummin pointed me in the following amphibious direction. The piano represents the budgets of other Championship clubs, whilst the drum kit represents the Sons.

Tom Walsh is a good signing for Dumbarton. I didn't think he was one of the worst players of the Rae era, chipped in with important goals. 

Sadly lost on the battlefield at Cappielow when Jack Ross had enough, but was one of the few loan players I'd have kept. 

13 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

Is it just me or does that look orange?

Nah, it's more like an autumn cadmium.

Obvious tribute to the orange strips of the late 80s

Edited by GoTeamGaz