Sons' sorrow

12 minutes ago, GoTeamGaz said:

Is Joma numbers rather than the SPFL ones (if that matters) though

Do Greaves do SPFL ones? I remember getting sleeve badges and #9 for Prunty on my top from 2011/12. It was pretty expensive though.

Nut not anymore I don't think.

http://www.sporting-id.com/portal/official-league/spfl-15.html

For enquiries call: Sporting iD, +44 (0) 191 2718850, email: sales@sporting-id.com (should be able to at least point you in the direction of a stockist if not able to sell them directly)

2 hours ago, GoTeamGaz said:

And next seasons kit ...

... just kidding

I'm not...

fLBLBSC.png

#SonsOfHibernia

#Hibs'dKit

On 2017-6-7 at 01:44, pleslie99 said:

With Barr going to be head of youth at Morton. I assume they won't be affected by the project brace funding cuts that our youth development was hit with?

On 2017-6-7 at 06:28, sonsanorak said:

Mortons circumstances and ydi could be significantly different to ours.

I understand that to be part of the 16 team elite group you need 6 full time ydi staff. I'd be surprised if morton had that so perhaps they intend to operate in the group of clubs that'll set up a separate programme of their own. Morton being at least twice as big as us probably allows them to spend more than us, as does their league position prize money, as does their cup run and play off home game.

On 2017-6-6 at 17:25, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

He joined Morton as their head of youth earlier today.

In fact Darren Barr is to be player/manager of our development squad (possibly shortly to be called reserve team again?).  We have a separate and continuing head of youth in Derek Anderson.  Whether Project Brave goes ahead is still a matter of some debate.

Barr being registered as a player also gives us emergency back up should that be required.

In fact Darren Barr is to be player/manager of our development squad (possibly shortly to be called reserve team again?).  We have a separate and continuing head of youth in Derek Anderson.  Whether Project Brave goes ahead is still a matter of some debate.
Barr being registered as a player also gives us emergency back up should that be required.

Aye the wording on the Twitter announcement confused folk, myself included - "Head of development squad".

Project Brave has already commenced, unfortunately.

3 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Aye the wording on the Twitter announcement confused folk, myself included - "Head of development squad".

Project Brave has already commenced, unfortunately.

Re Project Brave, clubs have 2/3 years to comply with it and in the meantime the way things are shaping, there may well be a rebellion.  There are certainly a lot of angry clubs out there.

11 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

A new week is upon us and the famous '2nd week in June' ship has sailed.

We still have a grand total of 7 players signed up.

Roll on the new season.

Be some laugh if Stevie has a full squad signed up, but is monitoring here every few hours from his sunbed, and putting off announcing anything purely for the bantz.

Actually, Stevie, no it wouldn't. It's not easy to keep coming up with 800-1000 words about nothing each week :lol: