Sons' sorrow

Big thanks to Messrs Aitken, Durrant, Farrell & all the players, Chairman etc
Great achievement again, folk write us off every year (almost 6 yrs now to be precise) and we confound them and ourselves too.
Superb

Probably the reason why I have a massive soft spot for Dumbarton.

We had the same thing when we were PT in this division so it's always good to see small PT outfits hold their own in the division. Apart from that I find the fans on here and the folk I've met at the ground very likeable. Staff have been more than helpful at the stadium and for all it's only one stand I quite like the ground itself. Even the area leading up to the ground is very nice.

I really don't know why I was routing for you though given you took 7 points from us this season compared to Rovers' and Ayr's 4 :lol:

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

We had the same thing when we were PT in this division so it's always good to see small PT outfits hold their own in the division. Apart from that I find the fans on here and the folk I've met at the ground very likeable. Staff have been more than helpful at the stadium and for all it's only one stand I quite like the ground itself. Even the area leading up to the ground is very nice.

I really don't know why I was routing for you though given you took 7 points from us this season compared to Rovers' and Ayr's 4 :lol:

It's too late to change you mind now ;)

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

When you're done with Dobbie at the end of next season pass him back our way ;)

Virtual safety, huge congrats to Stevie, his backroom team and the lads for turning things round. I echo the sentiments of trying to get the key personnel tied down asap.

Wilf, you were right after Bonnyrigg, it would have been the wrong call to can Aitken.

Finally... where are the roasters that appear after every negative result?

Virtual safety, huge congrats to Stevie, his backroom team and the lads for turning things round. I echo the sentiments of trying to get the key personnel tied down asap.

Wilf, you were right after Bonnyrigg, it would have been the wrong call to can Aitken.

To be fair, it's generally just one fat dick of a guy called craig or something.

He mostly spouts shite on the facebook page and is as fat as he looks.

Now if you wonderful people could see your way to letting Falkirk win 1-0 next week that would be just tip top.

We've already agreed to a 4-3 in your favour*

*Provided Raith don't achieve the unlikely number of goals required.

12 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Well done on your league survival boys. A properly run part time  team with a good young manager. If only we could learn from yous. 

Cheers mate. I've got an awful lot of time for Ayr spending a decent chunk of time down there, and with Ayr fans, though I will be far from gutted to see you head back down given our inabillity to win against you lot :lol:

11 minutes ago, albundy said:

Let's have a look. @patchh333, anything to say this week?

Getting Aldo and Carswell signed up is an absolute must for me. It's going to be tough over the summer with Harvie, Stanton. Thomson, Stirling and Vaughan all away. But starting with those two would be an absolutely huge boost. 

1 minute ago, Highland Son said:

Would I be right to say that only ourselves Raith and Falkirk have been constants in the Championship during our five year stay?

You would, aye. Quite an achievement, and one which doesn't get the recognition it deserves imo.

2 minutes ago, Waspie said:

Well done to our part-time pals, fantastic achievement to stay up once again. 

'Mon up and join us next season. 

PS I have confidence we won't f*ck up the last day and end up 2nd bottom!