Sons' sorrow

And out of curiosity, which one of you has just finished training in my office and is now out in a section doing their consolidation?

That'll be at least 3 of us working behind enemy lines in G81.

Edited by BallochSonsFan

We just need to see what happens when Saturday comes to see what line (if any) Stevie has taken with the players. Hopefully a solid kick up the arse will galvanise them into a performance against a team that seems to be in a bit of free fall.

I don't think the SFA should get involved with this if none of the officials reported it and, they can't report it if they didn't see it. 

The club getting the players together and sorting it out should end this matter. 

I just watched the highlights of the game again, and I have to say that Dumbartons goal was a good one, the passing and movement was sublime. Thank fook your guys didn't play like that from the start. 

Are you still in touch with Kler Heh and Darren Miller ?

Darren Miller seems to have been playing with Colville Park as well as Clyde - but that's only going by his tweets.

According to my resident Sheffield United fan, Kler Heh is still with them. Although he's not been seen for months.

Anyone else ;)

I've often wondered what happened to Turbo and can't find very much on him - although I did stumble across this twitter - https://twitter.com/hreinnhringsson. Surely there aren't two Hreinn Hringsson's? 

Horrible story about McNair, glad he's sorted himself out.

On an entirely non-football related point - I really wish the Sun would stop peddling shite like this: "Cannabis led him to cocaine which led him to heroin". No. No, it did not. The people he was friends with led him to cannabis, then led him to cocaine, then led him to heroin. 

Darren Miller seems to have been playing with Colville Park as well as Clyde - but that's only going by his tweets.

According to my resident Sheffield United fan, Kler Heh is still with them. Although he's not been seen for months.

Anyone else [emoji6]

Darren miller is playing for Colville park. He also turned out for the Scotland amateur national side. If he's turned out for Clyde I'd assume it was as a trialist

Darren miller is playing for Colville park. He also turned out for the Scotland amateur national side. If he's turned out for Clyde I'd assume it was as a trialist

Seems his loan deal expired in January, what a strange career (and signing). I'd imagine he's comfortably a stand out at that level.

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/clyde-bring-in-miller-on-loan/

This from today's Reporter, in case you haven't seen it.

You'll see my comment at the end from the trust.

(I'm declining to comment on what DFC or Brabco do or don't say to the press, but our position about the maximum transparency around the stadium proposals, subject to reasonable commercial conditions, remains steadfast.) 

Simon

Reporter 2017-03-07.png

Edited by TheFarPost