Sons' sorrow

Gibson was a petted lipped child who produced something great once every 5 games. Then once he got benched he spat the dummy, didn't shake hands with the Raith players and ran away back to Stranraer.

There's also a Queens fan on here who reports back to him with what folk say about him on here. Minter.

What!? [emoji38]
It's difficult to say who comes out of that looking worse tbh.

Aye.

I made a comment about him being one of our higher earners, based on what I'd heard, and we were better off without him etc. Said Queens fan tracked down my Twitter somehow, passed it to Gibson who then blocked me and went on a 13 year old girl esque rant about people not knowing how much he got paid.

[emoji38]

Stranraer fan hinting that Faz is away and will be announced tonight on their thread. Just when things seem to be smoothing themselves out, our assistant does the off.
Hope Stranraer get relegated.

That's a total shiter.

Things had picked up recently, some good signings have been made and the squad had been looking really settled. Probably the absolute last thing we needed was Faz being bumped by $tranraer.

It will be very interesting to see who Stevie replaces him with. I'm hoping it wont be his brother who was part of that horrible Reid setup down there.

Stevie just keeps being booted in the unmentionables every time he gets us going. After the response to Bonnyrigg Joe Thomson was lifted from us, then after replacing him and keeping the decent performances going, $tranraer come and lift his career-long assistant.

I'm seething on his behalf. 

Hopefully he nails the assistant choice, because I'd hate for us to end up in another Murray/Spalding situation. Out of interest do we get any compensation (however little) for them lifting Faz?

Would be really bad news if it happens. The one game when Faz had a touchline ban against Ayr the players didn't look like they had clue what they were doing in the warm up and the performance was similar to that. As well as this I think he takes pretty much all of our training drills.

Cue people horrifically suggesting random current and ex Sons players over 30 as a replacement.

I would find it curious if Faz did take the Stranraer job. They are in a much worse position than they were when he was offered the job last time. His and Aitken's stocks are fairly high at the moment so why not wait until their contracts are up at the end of the season. A zillion mile dull trip for every home game too. Good luck to him if he does go and maybe the financial incentive is good for him to move. There will though be plenty able deputies available, able and willing to do the job. If we're going for former Sons, then I wouldn't say no to someone like Allan Moore.

Aye.

I made a comment about him being one of our higher earners, based on what I'd heard, and we were better off without him etc. Said Queens fan tracked down my Twitter somehow, passed it to Gibson who then blocked me and went on a 13 year old girl esque rant about people not knowing how much he got paid.

[emoji38]

Forgot about that.

He also directed tweets at me for moaning how he was always tweeting about other teams and not posting anything about us, not that he had to, was just too much of a coincidence he was licking up other teams arses while not getting a game for us and then moving on to one of these said teams!

And you're generous with the 1 good performance every 5 games!

12 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I see the legend that is Stuart Findlay has bagged himself a start for Newcastle tonight.

Fondly remembered for some top notch performances at the heart of our defence and an even better performance at the player of the year do. Rockin dat mic etc.

And by all accounts turned in a pretty decent performance last night. Encouraging signs from a young Scottish centre back.