Sons' sorrow

25 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Screenshot 2017-01-10 at 16.16.19.png

P&B wouldn't let me do two images in one post, so here's Nesbitt's legs colliding to make the noise.

Agreed At the time i thought it was him falling over his own feet and the noise was his boots clicking together. As you say even if there was contact it was instigated by Nesbitt.

The Sun are now carrying a poll asking if its the worst dive this season.

For me, Barr steps sideways back towards ourgoal as Nisbet starts his run. Nisbet runs diagonally behind Barrs back and then catches Barrs leg. Its a coming together at best with no intent from either side.

Well done to both.I was utterly done with Stevie after the Bonnyrigg games, but the recent performances and promising early January business has more than won me round.

Sparky meanwhile was immense. I genuinely don't think he missed a single header against Dundee United.

When was the last time we got both awards? I remember Jon McShane and Alan Adamson picking them both up in 2010/11, but I'm sure it's happened since then.

Edit: Aye, Adamson and McShane was the last time we picked up two (manager and SFL Young Player), with all the re-jigging of the awards it doesn't mean much, but that's the first time we've won the outright league player and manager of the month ever. It used to be a generic SFL player and young player (from all three leagues).

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

1 minute ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

That is quite something, Pete. Mon Dieu better watch out with you perfecting your Photoshop skillz.

Hey, they didn't keep me in primary five for four years because I was stupid.

My foot got caught in a radiator.