Sons' sorrow

Way to ruin my day Sons. If Joe Thomson goes to Queen of the South I'm going to hurl some Padron peppers at Brendan Rodgers the next time I see him in Waitrose. If we spend Stevo's (rumoured) wage wisely then that's decent, but I wouldn't be a massive fan of us punting it all on Nade - as much as I love the man.

22 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Another great day for us. Everyone must now believe we can do this.

Hope all Sons fans have a great night and a happy 2017. All the best folks.

Absolutely excellent, hard fought victory against the side top of The Championship.

Thanks Stevie Aitken, Mr Farrell & all the players. Brilliant stuff 

2 minutes ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

I'd be interested to know (not that we likely will) about the circumstances of Stevo's departure.

Presumably he's got another gig lined up, because otherwise why would he willingly depart, if as is rumoured, he's on a very healthy wage?

Keep an eye on the League 1 January transfer thread, I'd imagine your answer will appear there fairly soon.

11 minutes ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

I'd be interested to know (not that we likely will) about the circumstances of Stevo's departure.

Presumably he's got another gig lined up, because otherwise why would he willingly depart, if as is rumoured, he's on a very healthy wage?

He's not interested, never has looked interested.

Just my opinion though 

Good luck Ryan , hope you get s decent club. 

I for one thought again bring stevo on was a bonus as he is able to hold up and give ball to our players

i understand why he has to go but think a lot of people lack an understanding of what certain players can offer 

yes probably for his past record and reputation we expected a weebit more but not as bad as some make out.

lets hope decent replacement for him and also young joe. Thank you joe and good luck where ever they send you now 

3 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

If we could afford him then I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign for Clyde. It's exactly the type of signing that Ferguson usually makes and we haven't signed our yearly Dumbarton reject, this season.

Never know your luck :P Rumour was he's heading for Troon Juniors though, along with Pettigrew (right back).

Anyway, Scott Linton's been a decent signing for you? 

1 hour ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Way to ruin my day Sons. If Joe Thomson goes to Queen of the South I'm going to hurl some Padron peppers at Brendan Rodgers the next time I see him in Waitrose. If we spend Stevo's (rumoured) wage wisely then that's decent, but I wouldn't be a massive fan of us punting it all on Nade - as much as I love the man.

Is Joe Thomson a decent player take it he played against Queens when you won 2 -1

Does he play in midfield ? 

Heard it was a pay as you play deal, no doubt he'll still be one of the better earners. Be interesting to see who else Stevie recruits in January.