Sons' sorrow

Almost as bad as the times last season where they tried to tell us the car park was full and at one of the games refused people entry to the car park - despite there clearly being spaces. Shambles is being polite about it.

Serves us right for choosing to park in the car park and give the club some extra money when we could do what everyone else does...

If you done it right you'd leave your car at home, go to the pub about 12 and not get home until about midnight...........[emoji23][emoji23]

Problem solved

Yeah, that would be my preference, but I work weekend nights, taxiing, problems recently is partly due to the away buses allowed to drive to the away gate before full time, be allowed to leave before cars, no consistency as to where the one way starts and finishes, if at all, plus last two weeks, no stewards directing traffic, why can't the police put cones out on castle road, like the boghead days?,

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Why not park on Castle Road or at Knoxland Square? Surely be less hassle getting away and it's free.

I genuinely think as little as £1 is all the £1's to park in the car park add up... I'd rather give the club money considering it's so little. But if things do continue this way then the hassle isn't worth it.

18 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

I genuinely think as little as £1 is all the £1's to park in the car park add up... I'd rather give the club money considering it's so little. But if things do continue this way then the hassle isn't worth it.

Or if you really feel that way, park up the road and give £1 to the parking guy when you arrive at the ground anyway?  

35 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

As pleslie says, just buy your 50/50 ticket as normal and your money isn't missed. Any time I've had a lift home it's been a nightmare getting out, I'm a bit confused as to why so many folk still use it.

52 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

As pleslie says, just buy your 50/50 ticket as normal and your money isn't missed. Any time I've had a lift home it's been a nightmare getting out, I'm a bit confused as to why so many folk still use it.

1 hour ago, pleslie99 said:

Or buy the half Time draw ticket which u get free with your parking anyway

I guess that would be an alternative. Might also have a chance of winning the 50/50 since I could swear they don't even put the tickets sold in the car park into the draw :lol:

15 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

I guess that would be an alternative. Might also have a chance of winning the 50/50 since I could swear they don't even put the tickets sold in the car park into the draw :lol:

That's not true, the one and only time I drove down to a game and parked at the stadium (a game around 3/4 years ago) I won the 50/50 (also the only time I've played the 50/50). 

Just don't allow cars to park on castle road, that's the real problem, people come to collect people at the end of the game, and can't get into the stadium because people park so close to the entrance, cars park facing the castle, then do three point turns, and if it's going to be one way, make it 100% of the car park and keep it flowing, and don't change it every week, and make the away fans walk to their buses, no one is racing around the stadium, 

I've had enough of aitken, I don't care how it happens, but for me, he has to go, not winning games we should be, scoring late goals to make results look respectable is not good enough.Not winning a game away since December There has to be someone with more tactical know how than Stevie does. Surely he has to fall on his own sword?

15 minutes ago, microdave said:

The longest run without an away victory is 26 games which happened from 1921 to 1922. Currently at 18 without a win. I'm not surprised the Trust are struggling to fill a bus with that sort of form!

Exactly.  If we reach the 26 (which isn't unlikely) we'll be lucky to fill a tandem.

Today was the final straw.  For weeks and weeks i've been venting to my friends at chess club about the decline in quality caused by Steve Aitken.  They have started calling me the 'chris sutton' of the club, which I think is fitting as I say it how it is and also have good taste in jumpers lol.  The sooner this sham of a manager is gotten rid of, the better.  It seems the board is waiting for us to be relegated before sacking this shallow dog.  Wake up sheeple!

Today was the final straw.  For weeks and weeks i've been venting to my friends at chess club about the decline in quality caused by Steve Aitken.  They have started calling me the 'chris sutton' of the club, which I think is fitting as I say it how it is and also have good taste in jumpers lol.  The sooner this sham of a manager is gotten rid of, the better.  It seems the board is waiting for us to be relegated before sacking this shallow dog.  Wake up sheeple!

Minter.

Aitken is'nt with Dumbarton.Maybe we will get a manager who is. In the new era of guys who want to go places I am sure we can get better. Someone who will move on, but in their time with us be sincere and take it seriously. The owners need to take the management seriously. I believe we have a good team. It just needs someone who can think about it seriously