Sons' sorrow

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Do we need another striker? Thomson, Todd, Fleming and McCallum all there. I would hate for a loan to come in and knock Donald down the pecking order.

I'd like one, but that's out of greed. I'd imagine we'll go with 1 up top for most of the year with 1 tucked behind him. Stevo and Thommo would be the two at the moment, but I'd definitely like to see Todd there. I've been impressed by him so far, albeit I keep forgetting he exists :lol:

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Do we need another striker? Thomson, Todd, Fleming and McCallum all there. I would hate for a loan to come in and knock Donald down the pecking order.

I'm not sure we do tbh, just mind Stevie saying he wanted another.

I reckon we'll start with Stirling and Smith out wide, Thomson sitting deep, Todd patrolling the middle and Stevo slightly further forward. I'd imagine when Barr is fit Todd may find himself sacrificed for him, which is a shame because he's impressed me so far. What's his strongest position?

16 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Totally agree with this, I see a partnership develop between Thomson and mccallum, this is his big year step up i think, if it doesn't work, then Fleming can slot back in when thinner.

This Joe sounds ideal, I do hope he starts instead of shoe horning Fleming in, our bench is definitely a lot stronger now, I'd start Martin as well, maybe another centre Half, if fraz isn't looking too hot

1 minute ago, Hooper said:

Not really like Lindsay in my opinion but should do ok for yous 

Don't extinguish my hopes of Jamie Lindsay V2.0 plz

1 minute ago, optimistic said:

Totally agree with this, I see a partnership develop between Thomson and mccallum, this is his big year step up i think, if it doesn't work, then Fleming can slot back in when thinner.

This Joe sounds ideal, I do hope he starts instead of shoe horning Fleming in, our bench is definitely a lot stronger now, I'd start Martin as well, maybe another centre Half, if fraz isn't looking too hot

I assumed Gaz was injured for this one, but he isn't mentioned on the os...Like you I hope he isn't shoehorned into a deep midfield role, because he really doesn't look at all comfortable in there. It should be in an attacking role or not at all, and based on his pre-season performances not at all would be my preference. 

Just now, ThirdrockfromtheSon said:

Why did you give the Snudge a red dot for that clip?

If you hit the wrong button in error, you can now reverse it.

I gave him the red dot because he gives me a red dot for every single post.All the negatives i have had came from him.So if he wants to be childish i can too.

26 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

This lad sounds like he's EXACTLY what we need. Actually sounds fairly similar to Jamie Lindsay. Very pleased with this one.

#sons24 and the 3 signings have me feeling right up for it now. Our threadbare squad is now looking to have a bit more depth.

Should we expect anymore? I know Stevie had mentioned wanting another striker...

Messi is en-route as I type.

9 minutes ago, ThirdrockfromtheSon said:

Why did you give the Snudge a red dot for that clip?

If you hit the wrong button in error, you can now reverse it.

Did you ask him why he gave me a red dot for congratulating the effort of sons24?????Balance is important i believe.

1 minute ago, lorenzo71 said:

I do not see that you said anything to him for the red dot he gave me when i congratulated the effort of sons24.Balance  is important i believe.

Ach, and here was me thinking you had fat finger  trouble. I only asked in case you made a mistake.

Enjoy your petty tit for tat tussle, then. 

Act like a tit, I'll treat you like one as well.

Just like everyone else seems to do.

2 minutes ago, ThirdrockfromtheSon said:

Ach, and here was me thinking you had fat finger  trouble. I only asked in case you made a mistake.

Enjoy your petty tit for tat tussle, then. 

Act like a tit, I'll treat you like one as well.

Just like everyone else seems to do.

Well you brought it  up...i wasnt going to say anything.Whats more its of zero importance.So lets leave it there.

Easily the most honking strip in our history. And I include that strip and those socks we don't speak of any more in that.

This.

It didn't seem to fit the players and always looked flappy. That said, it was worn, and will remain associated with, the bitchslapping we gave Airdrie in the playoffs.

17 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

I do not see that you said anything to him for the red dot he gave me when i congratulated the effort of sons24.Balance  is important i believe.

15 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Did you ask him why he gave me a red dot for congratulating the effort of sons24?????Balance is important i believe.

Still struggling with the basics of quoting, I see. :lol: